Recommendation for exhaust install near Los Angeles?

gdi2290

First Name
PatrickJS
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
oh I'm interested in this too

LcKenji

First Name
christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 supra, s2000
its easier to do at home since the car doesnt have space to transport the exhaust or the stock one back. Its a pretty simple install if you are trying to work on your car. Youtube has tons of videos to show you the step by step. but any exhaust shop in la could do it for you any muffler shop as well. but they will not install downpipes for you just FYI.

OP
OP
icethug81

icethug81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
its easier to do at home since the car doesnt have space to transport the exhaust or the stock one back. Its a pretty simple install if you are trying to work on your car. Youtube has tons of videos to show you the step by step. but any exhaust shop in la could do it for you any muffler shop as well. but they will not install downpipes for you just FYI.
Unfortunately I live in an apartment where it's not too easy to work on it. Plus, I prefer someone with a lot of experience do it for me as I can pickup the original exhaust with bigger car.

LcKenji

First Name
christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 supra, s2000
Unfortunately I live in an apartment where it's not too easy to work on it. Plus, I prefer someone with a lot of experience do it for me as I can pickup the original exhaust with bigger car.
So cat bat installs are very simple. and a muffler shop could probably do it for you for about $60. honestly. Just look for one by your house. If you are trying to learn about your car try to see if you can put together a meet n greet with other supra owners and do a install meet somewhere. would be a good opportunity to meet other supra owners.

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
Do you mind sharing how much you paid for the installation? Thanks!
Labor cost was $295. More than reasonable from what I've seen in the LA area.

Got a ball cap and license plate bracket out of the deal as well...lol.

Reactions: zrk

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
had it not been the issue of getting my stock exhaust back home, I would have gone with Studio RSR or Supreme Power to do the install instead of doing it by myself.

At the end of the day though, the self-install of the AWE exhaust at home wasn't too bad, but i'm sure lining everything up would have been easier on a lift and if it wasn't my first time installing it.

Jaysyn

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2015 GTI, 2016 Forester XT
If you're not too far from north OC Steve at cypress Muffler is my go to guy.

OP
OP
icethug81

icethug81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Thanks! I ended up installing it at local shop. HKS dual catback sounds awesome!
Sponsored