Recommendation for Good Toyota Service Department in Long Island, NY

Z4UPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I just bought my Supra 3.0 Premium less than a month ago and I am looking for a good Toyota Service Department in Long Island. Specifically, a place that will know how to service an MK5.
Sponsored

bajanstefan

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
I just bought my Supra 3.0 Premium less than a month ago and I am looking for a good Toyota Service Department in Long Island. Specifically, a place that will know how to service an MK5.
Had mine a year and ive only been to Empire Toyota service center in Huntington Station on Oakwood. They've been top notch, if you do go ask for Jose Daniel. He know's he stuff and what he doesn't know he won't BS you about. He's not a tech but rather a service advisor. Haven't had a single issue.

Let's see how things go after my mods are added this month.

BMWZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I have had my first service at Penn Toyota in Roslyn area. Service advisor named Joe Wall is great. They replaced a couple of items under warranty as well for me. Positive experience for sure. I have intake, catted downpipe and HKS exhaust, they are super cool about the mods.

bajanstefan

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
I have had my first service at Penn Toyota in Roslyn area. Service advisor named Joe Wall is great. They replaced a couple of items under warranty as well for me. Positive experience for sure. I have intake, catted downpipe and HKS exhaust, they are super cool about the mods.
You've got my interest with this, will be keeping this info handy should I have any hiccups at my local center.

OP
OP
Z4UPRA

Z4UPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Had mine a year and ive only been to Empire Toyota service center in Huntington Station on Oakwood. They've been top notch, if you do go ask for Jose Daniel. He know's he stuff and what he doesn't know he won't BS you about. He's not a tech but rather a service advisor. Haven't had a single issue.

Let's see how things go after my mods are added this month.
Thank you! I actually scheduled my oil change last Friday in this place. My original dealer (Westbury Toyota) couldn't tell me if they had a lift that could safely handle my Supra. I am not a fan of Westbury Toyota, I've had a series of bad experiences every single time I go there...starting with purchasing my car.

bajanstefan

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
Thank you! I actually scheduled my oil change last Friday in this place. My original dealer (Westbury Toyota) couldn't tell me if they had a lift that could safely handle my Supra. I am not a fan of Westbury Toyota, I've had a series of bad experiences every single time I go there...starting with purchasing my car.
No sweat! And I feel you, my purchase experience wasn't great either but it was an impulse buy so I can't be too mad. Mine is in Farmingdale being repaired after someone backed into it but once I have it back it's getting a bunch of stuff installed and when I have that squared away we should go for a Sunday morning drive or something if you're down.

OP
OP
Z4UPRA

Z4UPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I just picked up my car from an oil change and I highly recommend the dealer below. This is the first one I trust thus far in Long Island.

Empire Toyota of Huntington Service & Parts
Address: 370 Oakwood Rd, Huntington Station, NY 11746
Phone: (631) 759-9176
https://www.shopempiretoyota.com/service

Things I liked:
1. The place is not congested where cars are parked so close to each other.
2. There is an ample amount of parking spaces.
3. It looks like they have a pit for the oil change.
4. Nice and clean waiting area.
5. Great service!

bajanstefan

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
I just picked up my car from an oil change and I highly recommend the dealer below. This is the first one I trust thus far in Long Island.

Empire Toyota of Huntington Service & Parts
Address: 370 Oakwood Rd, Huntington Station, NY 11746
Phone: (631) 759-9176
https://www.shopempiretoyota.com/service

Things I liked:
1. The place is not congested where cars are parked so close to each other.
2. There is an ample amount of parking spaces.
3. It looks like they have a pit for the oil change.
4. Nice and clean waiting area.
5. Great service!
Same one I recommended, love to see it.

Arkaramraphel

First Name
Arkar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Did anyone on LI got extended warranty? If so. How much did you pay for it?

Jofro6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti Q50, 2023 Supra 6MT
Old thread I know, but how bad was yout Westbury Toyota experience?
That is where my 2023 is coming from, on a boat to them in a couple days.
Sponsored