Recommended Tuners in North FL/ Jacksonville?

SoupaJon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra GR premium
Anyone familiar with any Tuners in North FL/ Jacksonville area that are familiar with the MKV? I could consider Orlando/ Daytona as well. Real Street is the only reputable company I know of so far that's done work on the MKV but didn't know if they're open to tune for the public.

Thanks!!
Sponsored

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
Anyone familiar with any Tuners in North FL/ Jacksonville area that are familiar with the MKV? I could consider Orlando/ Daytona as well. Real Street is the only reputable company I know of so far that's done work on the MKV but didn't know if they're open to tune for the public.

Thanks!!
Real street uses Mikey Botti. He's usually in Palm Bay or South Florida at least once a month. I've been pretty happy with Botti, but he is super busy.

If you are not set on Ecutek or another platform and want someone local. Steve Mason of Mase Engineering can tune it locally but he does not do Ecutek, he does a 93 octane map. He is next door to Stage6 on Phillips.

OP
OP
SoupaJon

SoupaJon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra GR premium
Real street uses Mikey Botti. He's usually in Palm Bay or South Florida at least once a month. I've been pretty happy with Botti, but he is super busy.

If you are not set on Ecutek or another platform and want someone local. Steve Mason of Mase Engineering can tune it locally but he does not do Ecutek, he does a 93 octane map. He is next door to Stage6 on Phillips.
Thanks for the info! I should also mention I'm currently on MHD, and on a 93 octane downpipe OTS tune. Looking to move onto e85, but I've heard that Mase is focusing on higher end cars lately and hasn't put much effort into his tunes on other types of street cars. Maybe I'll take a look with Botti

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
Thanks for the info! I should also mention I'm currently on MHD, and on a 93 octane downpipe OTS tune. Looking to move onto e85, but I've heard that Mase is focusing on higher end cars lately and hasn't put much effort into his tunes on other types of street cars. Maybe I'll take a look with Botti
Botti does not do MHD, but I believe @MarinTuned and Twisted does. There are a couple of local BM3 tuners also, but I have never had any luck getting them to email me back. If you are wanting to go flex fuel or e50 I highly recommend going that route. I choose to run dual maps on Ecutek since we have map switching on the fly (93map/e50map) but flex fuel is a good option if you dont want the hassle of mixing.
Sponsored