REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Many
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself and REMUS to the Supra MKV forum. Glad to be a part of the community here. My name is Mike and I am the Automotive Sales Manager here at REMUS USA. I will be your contact on the forums so feel free to reach out with any questions or insults that you may have. I am sure there will be plenty of both. This thread will be used to provide any and all information that I have for the newly released REMUS system so please feel free to chime in.

Figured I would give you a brief run down as to who we are and what we are all about for those who may not be familiar with us. REMUS is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of aftermarket exhausts and we have been designing and producing high quality, HAND CRAFTED sport exhausts IN HOUSE at our factory in Barnbach, Austria since the early 90’s. 100% in AUSTRIA down to the hand polished tips. We do not outsource our production and take great pride in the fact that everything is done under one roof at our factory.

REMUS is also a development partner and original equipment manufacturer for some of the world’s largest and most prestigious manufacturers and tuners. OEM manufacturers such as McLaren, Lamborghini, Bentley, Maserati, AMG, Porsche, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Ducati, Audi, BMW etc. to name a few.

In addition to our aftermarket and industrial business we also develop and produce private label exhaust systems for some of the worlds most respected and popular aftermarket tuning companies. Companies such as AC Schnitzler, Brabus, Carlsson, ABT, Lorinser, TechArt and many others trust REMUS to design and perfect the products they provide their demanding customer base.

With that being said I am looking forward to seeing what the R+D team has come up with for the new MKV Supra. I am very confident that they will exceed my expectations and hopefully yours as well. The Euro market has always been our specialty but we have also had great success in the past in the JDM. Our most recent success being the Honda Type R system which has fast become our best seller. The Supra has a bit of both so this is right up our alley and we could not be more excited.

I have included a couple pics below to give you an idea as to who we are and what we are about. Please feel free to let me know your thoughts and if you have any questions. Looking forward to being a part of the community here. Take care!!

EfcHnDn.jpg

a4W14Wc.jpg

FYIzCpI.jpg

PSQqZd8.jpg

DnxuUrn.jpg

7QA2Py8.jpg

WHXSRRt.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

tisdrew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 335i, Kouki s14
Vehicle Showcase
I liked your exhausts for the n54 world, glad to see you here.

Litebrite

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, Jeep Wrangler, Touareg,350z
Awesome, can’t wait to see what you come up with

SPDRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
64 Lincoln Convertible, 13 JKU Supercharged, LE Gladiator, LE Supra
Litebrite and wrangler in the sig. Was it your rig that blew the motor after the the prodigy turbo install?

OP
OP
REMUS USA

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Many
@tonyng92 Correct sir. Thank you for sharing. I am just waiting for some clarification to some questions I have before I post info on here. As soon as I receive that info from factory I will be posting that here for everyone. Should be in the next day or so.

I will be having a demo system sent to us and we will be shooting a video with that system for promotional purposes and we hope to have that completed in the next few weeks as well. Thank you guys for your patience and looks like we are getting close to finally seeing these systems here in the US.

tonyng92

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E93 M3 F82 M4
Vehicle Showcase
@tonyng92 Correct sir. Thank you for sharing. I am just waiting for some clarification to some questions I have before I post info on here. As soon as I receive that info from factory I will be posting that here for everyone. Should be in the next day or so.

I will be having a demo system sent to us and we will be shooting a video with that system for promotional purposes and we hope to have that completed in the next few weeks as well. Thank you guys for your patience and looks like we are getting close to finally seeing these systems here in the US.
Let me know if you need a demo car

OP
OP
REMUS USA

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Many
Hey Guys,

I received some additional information from the factory. Looks like we can start delivering these in approx 6 weeks once production has been completed. I have a demo system on the way that I will be using for images and also for a video we will be having produced. That will give me a much better idea as to what the system will be. Currently no images so I am unsure as to the exact set up or type of system. Not sure if it is resonated or non res at this point. I hope to have that by next week for everyone.

I can get pictures as well as weight and any other requested info at that time. I do know that it will be an axle back system but that is the extent of it as of now. Looks like we will be offering a SPORT version for the European market which will be homologated. For the US and ROW markets we will be offering a RACE version which is more consistent with the wants and needs of our target market. I am including some additional teaser images as well.

The system in the video below is for the SPORT version. We will be producing an official video for the RACE version in the next few weeks. Please contact your favorite REMUS dealer to see about Pre Ordering as initial supplies will be limited. Looking forward to hearing from you and let me know should you have any additional questions. Talk to you soon

62B8fAe.jpg

aYe7GiV.jpg

EastCoastSupra

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Harley Lowrider S, 2016 Ducati Monster 1200R, 2018 Shelby Raptor, 2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition #1019
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for info on your race system.

Thanks

OP
OP
REMUS USA

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Many
@EastCoastSupra Hey Justin. Thanks for your inquiry. We are currently producing a video of the system as well as product images of the system itself. Hope to have them in the next few weeks and will be posting once we do.

I do know it will be a non resonated axle back section similar in design to our current M2 Competition and M5 systems. Two stacked non resonated silencers with 115MM chrome tips attached. The weight of the entire unit with tips is 19lbs. It will be valved and integrate with the on-board electronics so you maintain the functionality of the Sport button. Valve will open and close just as the stock system does according to factory settings.

We will offer one system for the US market (RACE) and the other for the Euro market (Sport) to meet homologation standards. The Euro system is a resonated system and different in design. Not sure if that will be offered here yet and will keep you posted on that. We will see how much interest there is in that one before we decide to offer here in the US.

That is what I do know about it. I will have the most important par t(sound) once we have the video produced. I hope to have some short teasers for the forum before the final video is produced.

We expect production on these to be completed in about 4 weeks. At that time we will have the initial orders shipped to us via UPS and the remaining arriving on sea freight a couple months out. There has been a lot of interest in these systems so I suggest anyone interested to contact your local REMUS dealers to place pre orders as they will be delivered on a first come first serve basis until sea freight shipment arrives. Let us know should you have any additional questions.

OP
OP
REMUS USA

REMUS USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Many
So...... We finally received a couple of demo systems here in the US. You will most likely see or should I say hear a few of the videos as they will be circulating out there shortly. We will be releasing an official sound video in the next few weeks along with product pictures as well but wanted to tease you a bit before the official media comes out.

In addition to the official REMUS promotional video and media we have also been working with Premium Auto Styling (@premiumautostyling) out of Riverside California on a marketing campaign and wanted to share some of the photos of that collaboration.

They will be producing an installation video along with some other cool things that I think everyone will really dig. I think the car will stand out quite a bit. It will be SEEN and HEARD I can assure you that. Let us know what you think and stay tuned for additional info.

IMG_6848.jpg
IMG_6851.jpg
DSC07353.jpg
IMG_6863.jpg
IMG_6866.jpg
IMG_6870.jpg
IMG_6873.jpg
DSC07357.jpg
DSC07359.jpg
DSC07369.jpg
DSC07375.jpg
Sponsored