Sponsored

Rendered : What if there was a Tacoma HD with duallies powered by the Tundra’s twin turbo V6?

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk 7 Volkswagen GTI
With all of the rumors of Toyota finally making a Tundra HD, I thought it would be fun to imagine a Tacoma HD inspired by the Hilux dually conversions back in the 80s and 90s. This conversion could actually be relatively easy, using the Tundra’s twin turbo V6 offering those needing a truck with more payload and towing ability a more efficient and affordable alternative.

2024 Tacoma Rendered : What if there was a Tacoma HD with duallies powered by the Tundra’s twin turbo V6? IMG_5001

2024 Tacoma Rendered : What if there was a Tacoma HD with duallies powered by the Tundra’s twin turbo V6? IMG_4999

2024 Tacoma Rendered : What if there was a Tacoma HD with duallies powered by the Tundra’s twin turbo V6? IMG_5003

2024 Tacoma Rendered : What if there was a Tacoma HD with duallies powered by the Tundra’s twin turbo V6? IMG_5006

2024 Tacoma Rendered : What if there was a Tacoma HD with duallies powered by the Tundra’s twin turbo V6? IMG_5002

2024 Tacoma Rendered : What if there was a Tacoma HD with duallies powered by the Tundra’s twin turbo V6? IMG_5007

2024 Tacoma Rendered : What if there was a Tacoma HD with duallies powered by the Tundra’s twin turbo V6? IMG_5004

2024 Tacoma Rendered : What if there was a Tacoma HD with duallies powered by the Tundra’s twin turbo V6? IMG_4997

2024 Tacoma Rendered : What if there was a Tacoma HD with duallies powered by the Tundra’s twin turbo V6? IMG_5005
Sponsored

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Having a V6 in a dually would be a crime against humanity lol. If you have the need for a dually, you probably have the need for a strong, powerful engine too.

I'm actually quite surprised Toyota hasn't ventured into the world of HD, I think they'd rock the sales especially if they engineered a diesel for it.