REXPEED: Dry Carbon Emblem Covers / Inner & Outer Door Handle Covers AVAILABLE NOW!

Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
Hi all, it has been a while since our last post.
So I bring you 3 Dry Carbon items this time, which contains Dry Carbon Inner Door Handle Covers (4 pcs), Dry Carbon Emblem Covers and Dry Carbon Outer Door Handle Covers.

-Dry Carbon Inner Door Handle Covers (4 pcs)

As usual, we have 2 clear coat finish options(Gloss or Matte)while the Matte finish will plus USD$ 10 on unit price.)
Comes with 3M adhesive tape for easy installation.

I guess the point of this product is that it will fit both LHD and RHD models.

Magic Link is here.

XB8WVPo.png

feZ8RH7.png

Sqk57bd.png

------

-Dry Carbon Emblem Covers (2 pcs)

For those who doesn't like the OEM logos in the front and rear of your Supra. (we did receive the request before.)
Sold in pairs (contains 1 big and 1 small covers as a set.)

Magic Link is here.

ZUSFSeZ.png

ERmdikm.png

Y7osvCy.png

------

-Dry Carbon Outer Door Handle Covers

Like the inner door handle covers, gloss or matte finish are both available while the matte ones will charge extra USD$ 10.
Sold in pairs, comes with 3M adhesive tape for easy install as usual.

Magic Link is here.

Vcst1ce.jpg

h1Kq6k4.jpg
Sponsored

NitroMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Nitro Yellow
Are the passenger side carbon strips and the switch cluster in a gloss or matte finish? I was wanting to put together my interior with your parts, but want them all to match in gloss. I see an option for gloss on the steering wheel kit and the interior door handle kits, but no such option for the passenger side strips or the switch cluster surround.

OP
OP
Rexpeed

Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
Are the passenger side carbon strips and the switch cluster in a gloss or matte finish? I was wanting to put together my interior with your parts, but want them all to match in gloss. I see an option for gloss on the steering wheel kit and the interior door handle kits, but no such option for the passenger side strips or the switch cluster surround.
Hi there,
The Passenger Side Badge and the Switch Cluster Badge only have the Gloss finish option.
Hope the info helps, please let us know if you have any questions, thank you!
And please check your PM, thanks!
Sponsored