REXPEED: Working Log for 2020 Supra Dry Carbon Mirror Covers.

Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
We've finished the toolings of the Supra 2020 Dry Carbon Mirror Covers and started to produce the first right side cover today.
Here are some pictures of the test model, don't you think they are snatched?

S5rvbUV.jpg

zG5tOG8.jpg

kq2ekml.jpg

↑ We also engraved our brand name REXPEED on the mirror covers.

After we finished all the quality check, it would be released soon.
We estimated to launch the Supra 2020 Dry Carbon Mirror Covers in the middle of December.
Hope to catch up with the Christmas so that you could have them as a Christmas present.;)
Sponsored

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
You guys are seriously going to end up with all my money lol. The Rexpeed logo is engraved on the inside or outside?

Also can you check your email, I sent a question regarding a purchase for the carbon steering wheel badge.

OP
OP
Rexpeed

Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
You guys are seriously going to end up with all my money lol. The Rexpeed logo is engraved on the inside or outside?

Also can you check your email, I sent a question regarding a purchase for the carbon steering wheel badge.

Hi,

The REXPEED logo is engraved inside the mirror cover.
And we've also replied your mail, thank you!

Reppunkamui

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020, Toyota Supra 1994, BMW 135i M-Sport,
Fitted a pair on (high gloss finish to match black gloss surround, and I hated the matte black plastic). Fitment is very good, not 100% perfect but that might just be the tape or my own lack of ability. Driver side (RHD) creaks a little if I apply force to the middle.

Props to Jill at Rexpeed who sorted me out.

*Update* Creaking is gone, I guess the 3M adhesive tape just needed to bake in a bit of heat and time. So very happy with the result.

7dBmeFV.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rexpeed

Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
Fitted a pair on (high gloss finish to match black gloss surround, and I hated the matte black plastic). Fitment is very good, not 100% perfect but that might just be the tape or my own lack of ability. Driver side (RHD) creaks a little if I apply force to the middle.

Props to Jill at Rexpeed who sorted me out.

7dBmeFV.jpg
Hi there,
Just PM, hope we could help to figure out your concerns.

Reppunkamui

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020, Toyota Supra 1994, BMW 135i M-Sport,
Thanks for your concern Jill.

I am happy with the product. I think my attaching of the cover was probably a bit off which may have caused a gap on the driver side, so it creaks a bit if I push down on the centre. Not noticeable in normal use.

*Update* Creaking is gone, I guess the 3M adhesive tape just needed to bake in a bit of heat and time. So very happy with the result.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rexpeed

Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
Thanks for your concern Jill.

I am happy with the product. I think my attaching of the cover was probably a bit off which may have caused a gap on the driver side, so it creaks a bit if I push down on the centre. Not noticeable in normal use.
Roger that!
Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions. :)
Sponsored