RK charge pipe and Eventuri engine cover?

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Anyone here with an RK charge pipe & and Eventuri engine cover? I'm seeing that one of the sensors hits the cover, and was curious if you have some rough measurements for trimming the engine cover to fit.
Sponsored

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
My FTP charge pipe came with a small strip of rubber to put on the edge of the engine cover where they would touch. Not sure how different your combo is compared to FTP pipe and AutoTecknic cover like I have but the rubber was able to work for me. Figured Iā€™d give that a shot before doing any trimming. In case you might be interested in trying that first.

OP
OP
romanLegion9574

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
My FTP charge pipe came with a small strip of rubber to put on the edge of the engine cover where they would touch. Not sure how different your combo is compared to FTP pipe and AutoTecknic cover like I have but the rubber was able to work for me. Figured Iā€™d give that a shot before doing any trimming. In case you might be interested in trying that first.
I didn't get any strip of rubber to protect the contact. The issue is one of the sensors is far more elevated so the cover doesn't clip on unless I trim 1/4" to 1/2" around the sensor at the minimum.
Sponsored