Rubber protection

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
So the rubber seals around my windows don't look fantastic, and from looking at my buddies 135i, it looks like they're only going to get more weathered as time goes by. I feel like they're going to stick out against the darker bodies of the blue\black supras.

Does anyone have any recommendations for protection &\or giving them a nice dark look?
Sponsored

LS3Twins

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 1998 E36 M3 LS3 Twin Turbo
So the rubber seals around my windows don't look fantastic, and from looking at my buddies 135i, it looks like they're only going to get more weathered as time goes by. I feel like they're going to stick out against the darker bodies of the blue\black supras.

Does anyone have any recommendations for protection &\or giving them a nice dark look?
I agree. Mine are also looking like they could be better and it's only been 4000 miles and 2 months.

cutsman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Austin Mini (VTEC), 2020 Supra, 2005 Cooper S
Vehicle Showcase
I was looking for a solution to this as well. Seems like people are recommending Meguiar's Hyper Dressing. Hopefully someone chimes in with their experience

RRF985

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 BMW M550i, 2020 Supra Premium, 2015 991.1
Another vote for Gummi Pflege. It's good stuff.

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE

Wrap the car in matte so the seals match the paint?
Sponsored