• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: SALE PENDING :: HRE FlowForm FF11 Wheels (Black) with Tires/TPMS (LIKE NEW!)

arijaycomet

First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Selling a set of barely used HRE wheels with tires/TPMS included. Less than 1,500 miles on the whole setup. Here is the breakdown:

WHEELS:
Brand: HRE
Style: FF11
Type: Flow Formed/Forged
Fronts are 19x9.0 ET25
Rears are 19x10.0 ET30
Both Pattern: 5x112
Hub Bore: 66.6 mm
Fits MkV Supra + G29 Z4 (same platform)

Includes a set of wheel bolts, but you can also re-use your stock ones. I'll include the ones that came with the HRE wheels. These retail for $2,900 just for the wheels. Beyond that, this setup also includes:

TIRES/TPMS:
Brand: Michelin
Style: Pilot Sport 4S (the best!)
TPMS: Included! (metal valve stem style)
Fronts are 255/35-19
Rears are 275/35-19
These are stock tires sizes for both Supra and Z4
This whole setup is plug-and play

Beyond the wheel cost, the tires/TPMS/mount/balance were another $1,900 after taxes/fees. ALSO had the wheels professionally ceramic coated, which was another $300 on top of that!

TOTAL INVESTMENT:
$5,100

MY ASKING PRICE:

$4,000 or best offer!

Pickup in Cleveland, Ohio USA (or shipping at YOUR expense!)

tempImageu7EnFc.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

IMG_7478.jpg
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
I still don't know why people hate on the z4 so much I still think it looks good when I see one in traffic.

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I still don't know why people hate on the z4 so much I still think it looks good when I see one in traffic.
I hate.... because every fuckin time i see the newer Z4's, i wave or throw the deuces to them, but then i get this in return...
C89E270E-FC7D-4738-AA30-B15B24732C70.png

OP
OP

arijaycomet

First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
You guys are hilarious -- now someone buy my wheels already LOL its been like a whole hour ;) -- and legit Love hte supra and the Z4 (hence why I got the zed) -- :p
Sponsored