Seat moves just a tiny bit

angrytoddler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red LE Supra MKV, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Ford Explorer Sport
Anyone else - Drivers seat moves side to side or front to back just a tick - Like a millimeter or less - but enough to let you know the seat moved. Best way I can describe it would be almost like your in between 2 teeth in the gear and it slides back to one or the other.

FYI - I'm 285 - Maybe I broke it! (My mom still says I'm handsome!)
Sponsored

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Anyone else - Drivers seat moves side to side or front to back just a tick - Like a millimeter or less - but enough to let you know the seat moved. Best way I can describe it would be almost like your in between 2 teeth in the gear and it slides back to one or the other.

Since you have to kinda let yourself fall into the seat getting into a Supra, your weight might've loosened the seat brackets. Simple tightening could do the trick.

SRPH1495

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Launch Edition, 2003 SL 55 AMG

I am having the exact same issue (big guy here as well just a little more than you actually) but did you ever find the fix. It is annoying me so badly.

sams2k

First Name
sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 turbo s2k, 2017 cadillac atsv, 2022 supra 3.0
i have the same problem also
i try to tighten the bolts(number 1 in photo) they are close very strong
but number 2 bolt is loose a little bit, i have no idea what this bolt do and i dont want to do any damage
i checked on the passenger side, number 2 bolts also loose a little bit
this problem is super annoying

IMG_6453.jpg
Sponsored