See y'all in Vegas.

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
06923CE9-68C5-49C6-9877-9A6BAE48FBD9.jpeg

SIV ready and about to hit the road. I don't have any Social media so if i can meet any of you guys out there and help me with "events" outside of the main SIV ones, that'll be great. I know there will be little hubs with Supras everywhere doing different things. :headbang:
Sponsored

NewGuy

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium,18 X5 M
06923CE9-68C5-49C6-9877-9A6BAE48FBD9.jpeg

SIV ready and about to hit the road. I don't have any Social media so if i can meet any of you guys out there and help me with "events" outside of the main SIV ones, that'll be great. I know there will be little hubs with Supras everywhere doing different things. :headbang:

We should invade the cars and coffee event on Saturday morning. It's mainly American Muscle so it'd be neat to have a bunch of supras roll through.

Lendo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium (sold)
We should invade the cars and coffee event on Saturday morning. It's mainly American Muscle so it'd be neat to have a bunch of supras roll through.
Let me know if you want to go to one in the future, I would like to head over with another MK5.

NewGuy

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Let me know if you want to go to one in the future, I would like to head over with another MK5.
I'll shoot you a pm. I stopped going in the summer because it got too hot but the weather is cooling down now.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Hope you brought some stuff to detail your car cause it was probably still raining when you went up the Cajon pass.

Edit - when you coming back? If you are hopping on the 215 at the 15 and 215 split at the bottom of the Cajon, swing by! I am like 5 min off the freeway. Would be a good halfway-ish break for you.

OP
OP
SD_MK

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I'm down to meet up right now lol, i just got settled in my Airbnb, have a lot of free time til' the night meets happen for SIV lol
Let's meet up! Cruise around LV!
Hope you brought some stuff to detail your car cause it was probably still raining when you went up the Cajon pass.

Edit - when you coming back? If you are hopping on the 215 at the 15 and 215 split at the bottom of the Cajon, swing by! I am like 5 min off the freeway. Would be a good halfway-ish break for you.
Lol i come back saturday evening/night, but i'm down to make a quick stop! I'll PM you my number! ??
Yeah it rained in SD, but i was able to leave early enough to where i only had to deal with SD rain. I made a stop in Lake Elsinore to wipe down and drove all the way up. ?? Surprisingly from Lake Elsinore all the way to Vegas, the car didn't get bombed with bugs. ?

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Lol i come back saturday evening/night, but i'm down to make a quick stop! I'll PM you my number! ??
Yeah it rained in SD, but i was able to leave early enough to where i only had to deal with SD rain. I made a stop in Lake Elsinore to wipe down and drove all the way up. ?? Surprisingly from Lake Elsinore all the way to Vegas, the car didn't get bombed with bugs. ?
Sweet, that would work out perfectly for me!

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Are you guys hosting any pop up meet hubs at your shop? I know there will be hubs everywhere in Vegas for Supras but i'm down to stop by check you guys out! Possibly buy something too... ?

Hi,
We are not but we will be doing something during the SEMA week, we'll keep you guys posted

NewGuy

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’ll be at cars and coffee tomorrow morning. For those that doesn’t know it’s on eastern, south side of the 215 in the twin peaks parking lot.

A90dave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
I’ll be at cars and coffee tomorrow morning. For those that doesn’t know it’s on eastern, south side of the 215 in the twin peaks parking lot.
What time does the cars and coffee start tomorrow?