Seibon MB-Style Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser *NEW*

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Seibon Carbon is pleased to introduce its MB-Style carbon fiber rear diffuser for the 2020-2021 Toyota GR Supra. The new MB-Style rear diffuser is a replacement piece. Performance comes from its production process that allows exceptional carbon to resin ratio, creating high product stiffness that leads to extra strength. In other words, the MB-Style rear diffuser is light-weight and durable. For a stunning finish, this rear diffuser is coated with a sleek, glossy clear coat.

$1,400.00

Learn More
rd20tysup-mb_01.jpg
rd20tysup-mb_02.jpg
rd20tysup-mb_03.jpg
rd20tysup-mb_04.jpg
rd20tysup-mb_05.jpg
Sponsored

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Wow. I was going to buy the TRD diffuser end caps and the OEM style Seibon bumper, but this looks like it incorporates the bigger side caps into this design while having the overall diffuser look more aggressive. This is going to end up saving me over $2000.

I'm also glad that they include cutout for the rear sensors as well.

Thanks for the heads up!

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Wow. I was going to buy the TRD diffuser end caps and the OEM style Seibon bumper, but this looks like it incorporates the bigger side caps into this design while having the overall diffuser look more aggressive. This is going to end up saving me over $2000.

I'm also glad that they include cutout for the rear sensors as well.

Thanks for the heads up!
They don't include the cutouts for the sensors. I found that out the hard way. The Seibon piece is heaver than the OEM plastic piece as well. Just FYI.

OP
OP
XtremeMaC

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I suppose you had this previous version without the cutouts

Attachments

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
I suppose you had this previous version without the cutouts
Last I spoke to Seibon (October 2020), they said that the production run didn't have the cutouts for the sensors (since not all Supras have the sensors as an option). If they changed it since then, I guess, but I did call them out on all the photos they had listed on the site as well as the ones on their SEMA car.

It also doesn't look like they fixed the issue with the rear tow hook cover being kinda useless to remove if needed.

EDIT: looking at the site again and this is a new variant of the rear diffuser. If they fixed the big issues that I had with the OG one, then it might be worth it.

Vizion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR premium
I just wish the triangle part goes all the way to the bumper instead of stopping midway like the stock ones. Would have been a fast buy from me if it did

Akashugly

First Name
Akash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Looks stunning and wanted to place an order but Seibon seems to be difficult to get a hold of!

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra

George Dankha

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Toyota Supra Premium
Seibon Carbon is pleased to introduce its MB-Style carbon fiber rear diffuser for the 2020-2021 Toyota GR Supra. The new MB-Style rear diffuser is a replacement piece. Performance comes from its production process that allows exceptional carbon to resin ratio, creating high product stiffness that leads to extra strength. In other words, the MB-Style rear diffuser is light-weight and durable. For a stunning finish, this rear diffuser is coated with a sleek, glossy clear coat.

$1,400.00

Learn More
rd20tysup-mb_01.jpg
rd20tysup-mb_02.jpg
rd20tysup-mb_03.jpg
rd20tysup-mb_04.jpg
rd20tysup-mb_05.jpg
That looks so sick!