Semi truck helps police

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Slowest, weirdest chase I've seen lately. Did the passenger moonwalk towards the cops :D
Had to skip since its 45min long, are these murder suspects?

OP
OP
Paolo

Paolo

First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 SUPRA
Wow Roxy Rich lost her pants in the hit lol...
He is an honest man... LoL

Slowest, weirdest chase I've seen lately. Did the passenger moonwalk towards the cops :D
Had to skip since its 45min long, are these murder suspects?
Yes... goto 1min...
The driver did the bellywalk goto 42s below

More info here:

Last edited:

KongerR1

First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2017 Cadillac XT5, 2006 Yamaha R1, 2001 Honda F4i
https://ca.gofundme.com/f/ahmed-sha...-pursuit?qid=f40c87cfcd18ba944b9b9639309a410a

What is posted in the gofundme

I am the wife of the trucker that stopped the police pursuit that went across multiple counties and ended in Pomona on 4/6/2021. My husband Ahmed Shaaban owner of Slingshot Trucking Inc was driving to find a parking spot after our load was cancelled in Mira Loma. He saw the police pursuit happening and decided that he was in a position to help. He took it upon himself to attempt to block the suspect with no idea that the truck would actually plow right into our personal truck which significantly damaged it.

Ahmed is an owner operator that only recently bought this truck in November of 2020. This truck and job are our family's lifeline.

He is a wonderful man that always goes above and beyond to help anyone in need: from helping put out fires with his own extinguishers in his truck to pulling other vehicles out of precarious situations.

We were encouraged to create a gofundme to help with the costs of either repairing our truck or if it is a total loss, getting a new one to replace it. Our lives are on hold now due to this incident, but Ahmed regrets nothing. God put him in the right place at the right time to be able.to do what other's weren't. He just didn't want anyone to get hurt. He truly is a hero like everyone is saying.

Our family thanks you for your support.

https://www.foxla.com/news/big-rig-...wanted-for-murder-before-crash-in-pomona-area

OP
OP
Paolo

Paolo

First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 SUPRA
https://ca.gofundme.com/f/ahmed-sha...-pursuit?qid=f40c87cfcd18ba944b9b9639309a410a

What is posted in the gofundme

I am the wife of the trucker that stopped the police pursuit that went across multiple counties and ended in Pomona on 4/6/2021. My husband Ahmed Shaaban owner of Slingshot Trucking Inc was driving to find a parking spot after our load was cancelled in Mira Loma. He saw the police pursuit happening and decided that he was in a position to help. He took it upon himself to attempt to block the suspect with no idea that the truck would actually plow right into our personal truck which significantly damaged it.

Ahmed is an owner operator that only recently bought this truck in November of 2020. This truck and job are our family's lifeline.

He is a wonderful man that always goes above and beyond to help anyone in need: from helping put out fires with his own extinguishers in his truck to pulling other vehicles out of precarious situations.

We were encouraged to create a gofundme to help with the costs of either repairing our truck or if it is a total loss, getting a new one to replace it. Our lives are on hold now due to this incident, but Ahmed regrets nothing. God put him in the right place at the right time to be able.to do what other's weren't. He just didn't want anyone to get hurt. He truly is a hero like everyone is saying.

Our family thanks you for your support.

https://www.foxla.com/news/big-rig-...wanted-for-murder-before-crash-in-pomona-area
Do not worry, I am sure the Pomona(LA?) police department will help him with this and if they don't then its all BS.

Current status
$46,086 USD raised of $65,000 goal

KongerR1

First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2017 Cadillac XT5, 2006 Yamaha R1, 2001 Honda F4i
Yeah I would have thought that someone, namely the police department would have looked after this.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Sadly, it's better to stay out of trouble like this. Because it isn't a fair world. At the very least his insurance premium is going to go up, a lot. And insurance premiums on semi's are astronomical as it is. Even though he did the right thing, he did the wrong thing.