Service intervals

halfmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lexus rx350
I haven't seen anything about the recommend services and service intervals for the Supra. Can anybody that has purchased a Supra or that has access to the service manual post the recommended services? I'm curious to know if the Supra is following BMW service patterns where they basically say the car will let you know when it's time to change the oil and perform other services or if it follows traditional Toyota/Lexus service where it's basically every 5k miles is a basic oil and filter change and 15k miles is a little more involved service and 30k miles is a major service.
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

Z4UPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I haven't seen anything about the recommend services and service intervals for the Supra. Can anybody that has purchased a Supra or that has access to the service manual post the recommended services? I'm curious to know if the Supra is following BMW service patterns where they basically say the car will let you know when it's time to change the oil and perform other services or if it follows traditional Toyota/Lexus service where it's basically every 5k miles is a basic oil and filter change and 15k miles is a little more involved service and 30k miles is a major service.
Here are the Toyota guides for warranties and maintenance guide.
https://www.toyota.com/owners/resou...se&csrfToken=16199651161703942975881995520521
Sponsored