Shop Recommendations - North NJ

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Hi all. Bergen County Supra owner checking in. Looking for some recommendations on local shops to install basic aftermarket parts, i.e. exhaust, wheels, springs, etc.

Also, I've literally seen only 3 Supras on the road in NJ/NYC since they came out. Where is everyone? Would love to meet fellow owners in person.
Sponsored

Meep

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Hi all. Bergen County Supra owner checking in. Looking for some recommendations on local shops to install basic aftermarket parts, i.e. exhaust, wheels, springs, etc.

Also, I've literally seen only 3 Supras on the road in NJ/NYC since they came out. Where is everyone? Would love to meet fellow owners in person.
Wheels/springs/Alignment you should check out Ivan's alignment
Not sure on exhaust and performance parts, you can try Prime or if you want to go further, ShopCT.
I'm actually going to pick up mine this saturday, maybe I'll see you around the area.

OP
OP
ikeaboy

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wheels/springs/Alignment you should check out Ivan's alignment
Not sure on exhaust and performance parts, you can try Prime or if you want to go further, ShopCT.
I'm actually going to pick up mine this saturday, maybe I'll see you around the area.
Thank you. Prime Motoring in Wallington? I'm in the next town over. Fairly new to the area. Had no idea a shop was that close.

ogun228

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Turbulence gray Premium Supra
Check out these guys: https://apexautowerks.com

They are young, avid racers and reasonable. They took care of my Porsches for
10 years...They fixed the squirrel in my Supra. Car is different in a great way.

OP
OP
ikeaboy

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Check out these guys: https://apexautowerks.com

They are young, avid racers and reasonable. They took care of my Porsches for
10 years...They fixed the squirrel in my Supra. Car is different in a great way.
Thank you. I'll check them out. Funny enough, I go to the gym next door to them.

GirlRepellent

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Autocouture is up that way. Those guys turn out some amazing BMWs and have been working some local Supras.

OP
OP
ikeaboy

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Autocouture is up that way. Those guys turn out some amazing BMWs and have been working some local Supras.
Very familiar with their work. I was ready to pull the trigger on an Akra exhaust from them but changed my mind to Borla through a vendor on here.

lla91mk5ll

First Name
Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
toyota supra
Supra owner in union county and I’ve seen a few Supra’s in my area.
There is also a cars and coffee that i will be going to on July 25 its more south Jersey in the freehold area but I enjoy the drive down there and its a nice area and people always bring out nice cars and you can see other Supra owners there too i went last month and seen about 3 Gr Supra and Mk4 ones too

3TMagnetMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
I recommend AZP Installs. They are located in Kenilworth, NJ and race oriented shop. e-mail is best way to reach them.

AZP Installs
725 Fairfield Ave.
Kenilworth, NJ 07033

908 248 2971
[email protected]

I will be there this Saturday for Alignment.
I just did an alignment and oil change with them. Car handles great now. Been going to them for years. Very reliable shop. Also they host track days at NYST

Last edited:
OP
OP
ikeaboy

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I went with Prime Motoring in Wallington, NJ. Great group of guys. I got lost in a sea of Subaru. They do incredible work on those cars.

spdandpwr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra // 2020 BMW X3M
I'm moving to NJ soon, so this thread is incredibly helpful. By the way, where do you all go to service your Supras? Any recommended dealers? I was thinking Toyota of Hackensack since they have a rotation of 5-10 Supras at any given moment lol

OP
OP
ikeaboy

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm moving to NJ soon, so this thread is incredibly helpful. By the way, where do you all go to service your Supras? Any recommended dealers? I was thinking Toyota of Hackensack since they have a rotation of 5-10 Supras at any given moment lol
Welcome to NJ.

I only have 800 miles on my car so I can't speak to the service aspect. I did purchase my car at Toyota of Hackensack and had a good experience. Their service center is always busy.
Sponsored