šŸ‘£ Official: Toyota Announces Manual Transmission Supra!

Only interested if it comes in manual?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
Haha, I was kidding anyways. It's just tiring trying to keep up with Tada's comments behind closed doors vs those in the public sphere.

But I'm hardly ever around him, so maybe he's actually open to changing his mind now vs just playing the PR game.

At this point, I'll wait for actions.

mkivalex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 MKIV Supra TT 6SPD
I don't doubt it man. Im just here on the sidelines taking everything said with a grain of salt

HKz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
If the Supra offered a manual, it may be a way to steal some sales (back) from the C8.
no kidding, Toyota would be lucky to even have Supra sales that surpass the number of folks that bought manual C7s...and where are those folks supposed to go when their lease ends, 4 cylinder MT Cayman?

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i

jm6k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cars
Haha, I was kidding anyways. It's just tiring trying to keep up with Tada's comments behind closed doors vs those in the public sphere.

But I'm hardly ever around him, so maybe he's actually open to changing his mind now vs just playing the PR game.

At this point, I'll wait for actions.
It's a bad PR game if that's all it is. At this point I'm pretty tempted to order a Supra, but am still holding out for the manual he's been dangling in front of us for a year. I understand the Japanese culture and the position he's in, but it makes it difficult.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
It's a bad PR game if that's all it is. At this point I'm pretty tempted to order a Supra, but am still holding out for the manual he's been dangling in front of us for a year. I understand the Japanese culture and the position he's in, but it makes it difficult.
Same... Iā€™m trying to hold out for the next revision, more power, or manual, more options, etc. just waiting at this point but Iā€™m close to pulling the trigger too. Obviously there are some options Iā€™d prefer if I could get but might not.

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
Either way, the next version should be a ways out if traditional schedule holds true. That's not to say Toyota's schedule per se, but I would be surprised to see anything other than minor changes before 2022MY.

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
Either way, the next version should be a ways out if traditional schedule holds true. That's not to say Toyota's schedule per se, but I would be surprised to see anything other than minor changes before 2022MY.
Do you know what the revised Supra looks like?

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Same... Iā€™m trying to hold out for the next revision, more power, or manual, more options, etc. just waiting at this point but Iā€™m close to pulling the trigger too. Obviously there are some options Iā€™d prefer if I could get but might not.
Just lease one now. Drive the thing like a mad man for 3 years and swap it for a brand new faster one in 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.