Snobby 3.0 Owners

kermit

First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0
iPhone vs. Android, Mac vs. Windows, Supra vs. Supra - who's got the biggest fanboys??

#bluebubblesonly

Advertisement

max

Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger
it’s all fun and games with your “premium level” “non poseur” version of a car until the miata or mustang rolls by you like youre standing still, isnt it?
......OR a lowly Kia Stinger goes by your super-duper 3.0 at 155 cause the "governor" stepped in to "save" you......;)

I don't even have a Supra (2.0 or 3.0) and this is hilarious!!!!!!! Thing is, at the rate of Posts in the "oil consumption" thread, won't be getting one until issue resolved. Maybe in this case, the 2.0 REALLY IS THE BETTER CAR!!!!!!!

bsandoe

First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0, 17 Macan S
I posted a thread on my Facebook group A90/A91 owners, I was asking if anyone could steer me in the right direction for a performance shop in LA/OC area in CA. Some guy from the group messages me all of a sudden and tells me to go to a race shop with him in OC and that he would introduce me and that they’ll take care of me since he knows the people working there.
I then explained to him that my Supra is a 2.0 and not the desirable 3.0, this guy even tells me to email him. After telling him my Supra’s a 2.0.......crickets, no response on FB or email, totally blew me off like a 2 dollar whore 😂
I’m curious - what does a $2 whore look like? Asking for a friend.

turbopk

First Name
Pk
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 ford edge(DD)
Speaking from being a previous MKIV TT owner. This was a similar debate among guys with the 1jz vs 2jz yes both a 6cyl but so much different.
Also at first I couldn't stand the MKV with the whole BMW motor, etc. But now I want one! LOL

At the end of the day everyone has a different budget, and preference. I could see the 2.0 being a great road course car and would like to see someone build one to a good 400whp( 100hp per cylinder)
Being its lighter it doesn't need as much power to be fast!

Reactions: CJ-

Rocksandblues

Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, f250
So many twat face tiny dick Napoleon complex comments in this thread. I’m at a track event as we speak with my lowly 2.0 doing far better than more expensive sports cars including the coveted “3.0 Supra.”

These drivers in the 3.0s are fucking pathetic...so I guess it doesn’t matter how fast or expensive your car is if you suck ass at driving it. Everyone claims to be Mario Andretti until they’re on track getting passed by Miatas and 2.0 Supras.
Not me. Come track with me a teach me something please.

We are close nit and lesser and greater cars get along. But I’m not pretending to be a GT3 and the mustangs and Evos are not trying to be a Supra

Advertisement

Advertisement