So...which dealership everyone going for the recall?

icethug81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
For those with brake recall, which dealership are you going? If done already, how long did it take?
Sponsored

Ivan27

First Name
Constantine
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2018 4Runner Limited
For those with brake recall, which dealership are you going? If done already, how long did it take?
I'm not in Cali, but my dealer here bout 2 1/2 hrs. No problems or glitch, happy, happy...

mande110

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
na
I made an appointment at South Coast Toyota. I got there at my scheduled appointment time for them to just tell the Supra tech wasnā€™t there and they couldnā€™t do the recall. So donā€™t recommend them, as they wasted my Saturday morning.

Mk5upr4

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, 2020 Yamaha R3
I got it done at the Glendale one last Friday. Dropped it off at 11:15 am, they said it would be done at 2 or 3 pm. Got it done with no problems and I have full screen Apple CarPlay.

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
I service my car at Longo Toyota but I feel the Supra tech there is very careless. Scuffed up my rear speaker box when I complained about rattling and now tells me "there was an outside influence that caused that". WTF, yes it didn't come that way new.

He also spilled oil around the oil filter area and when he poured oil into the engine. So I probably would want a more careful Supra tech to service my car in the future. Longo wouldn't be my choice.

Msoupe

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0, Civic Hatch, C10 Pickup
So it's more like which SoCal dealerships have the most competent Supra tech?

chase

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Iā€™ve had warranty work done before at Cabe and had a pretty good experience. Their online appointment system has no idea what the Supra techā€™s schedule is though (guess how I know :mad:). So you should call ahead and ask when the Supra tech is in and when you can come in.

abilitiesz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BRZ, Supra
I wouldn't recommend AutoNation Toyota Cerritos. Scheduled an appointment and when I arrived they made me wait 30 minutes before telling me their Supra tech took the day off and I had to reschedule.

Thank you for making me waste my PTO. :thumbsup:

tg_mkv

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV
I'm not from the Cali area but I 100% recommend calling in the day before your appointment (esp if it's on a weekend) to make sure the tech is actually gonna be there. Been in the same situation as some of these guys and I end up getting a call the night before or the morning of and am told the tech isn't even in that day.

Last edited:
OP
OP
icethug81

icethug81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I just noticed remedy for passenger side seatbelt recall is now out as well. Guess I'll do both at once...
Sponsored