SD_MK

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
⚠ Attention all anime lovers! ⚠

So for the people that don't know (i literally learned and confirmed this today lol), one of our fellow members/ Supra brothers @outxlove has a company that provides for our needs! I bought a product from his website without me knowing it was one of us here on the Forum! Anime apparel, stickers and other goodies! So for all of you who want some anime goodies but don't know where to get them or just want to show some support for a fellow brother, check out his website at https://www.outof.love/ . Definitely worth checking out and it's nice to see people with the same common interest (Supras and Anime) thrive!

outxlove

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.outof.love
Car(s)
2020 Widebody 3.0 Premium / 93 FD RX7 / 90 240sx
⚠ Attention all anime lovers! ⚠

So for the people that don't know (i literally learned and confirmed this today lol), one of our fellow members/ Supra brothers @outxlove has a company that provides for our needs! I bought a product from his website without me knowing it was one of us here on the Forum! Anime apparel, stickers and other goodies! So for all of you who want some anime goodies but don't know where to get them or just want to show some support for a fellow brother, check out his website at https://www.outof.love/ . Definitely worth checking out and it's nice to see people with the same common interest (Supras and Anime) thrive!
aww wholesome thanks for the shoutout man hahah

OP
OP
SD_MK

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
For anyone who wants to watch an anime that's drop dead funny but at the same time, throws logic and common sense out the window, i recommend Girlfriend Girlfriend. Hands down the funniest anime i've seen yet 2021. ?? @outxlove if you make a peeker out of Saki Saki, i'll take 10 please. ??
AAFE8730-2665-48FA-B0A5-2B5FCF9103F8.png

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
For anyone who wants to watch an anime that's drop dead funny but at the same time, throws logic and common sense out the window, i recommend Girlfriend Girlfriend. Hands down the funniest anime i've seen yet 2021. ??
Wasn't aware they'd made it into an anime... but I'm not surprised. Reading the manga of that one. It is funny, but I have a somewhat limited tolerance for repetition in harem plotlines. If it weren't for my tsundere fetish, the fourth girl would have killed it for me. Since she's tsun... now it's saved. ?

JoeDaMechanic

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 1993 Mazda RX7
Way too much to be honest. Started mostly with Mecha, Macross, Gundam, Evangelion and Full Metal Panic. I watch a lot of non mecha though and can make a few good recommendations. Just finished Eden's Zero, and currently watching My Hero Academia and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.
Just finished the LNs for Arifureta and Jobless Reincarnation.

I'm surprised that I didn't see any mention of Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, or the Rising of the Shield Hero in the past few pages.

Boblay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra, F82 M4
Way too much to be honest. Started mostly with Mecha, Macross, Gundam, Evangelion and Full Metal Panic. I watch a lot of non mecha though and can make a few good recommendations. Just finished Eden's Zero, and currently watching My Hero Academia and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.
Just finished the LNs for Arifureta and Jobless Reincarnation.

I'm surprised that I didn't see any mention of Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, or the Rising of the Shield Hero in the past few pages.
Love death note. 2nd anime I ever watched and definitely in my top 3. Rising of the Shield Hero is on my potential watchlist for sure, just haven't came around to starting it.

OP
OP
SD_MK

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Wasn't aware they'd made it into an anime... but I'm not surprised. Reading the manga of that one. It is funny, but I have a somewhat limited tolerance for repetition in harem plotlines. If it weren't for my tsundere fetish, the fourth girl would have killed it for me. Since she's tsun... now it's saved. ?
Lol this harem is a completely different beast, the MC set a new record on the most density of all time, AND logic was completely thrown the hell out the window. ??? there was no sense of logic at all that the amount of stupidity made the anime top tier comedy. ?? Since the writer of this anime is the same who wrote Aho Girl, you can see the similarities. ? theres even a reference to it in one of the episodes. ?

Webweasel

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Celica GT4 ST205, A90 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Ironic, I just finished watching Kanojo mo Kanojo last night.... Laughed my ass off. Totally stupid, all the characters are airheads, but it's just too funny. Nagatoro comes a close second.

Catching up on other stuff, watched Noragami last week, quite enjoyed that.

Oh and Rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai, rather better than I expected from the title.

It shall either be the movie for that tonight, or the latest few episodes of To your Eternity, which I need to catch up on.

Toast

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, GR86
korosensei.jpg

. . . and I laugh just like him when I see this.

OP
OP
SD_MK

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Ironic, I just finished watching Kanojo mo Kanojo last night.... Laughed my ass off. Totally stupid, all the characters are airheads, but it's just too funny. Nagatoro comes a close second.

Catching up on other stuff, watched Noragami last week, quite enjoyed that.

Oh and Rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai, rather better than I expected from the title.

It shall either be the movie for that tonight, or the latest few episodes of To your Eternity, which I need to catch up on.
Ahhh, bunny girl senpai.. came in for fan service, left with depression.. ?

outxlove

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.outof.love
Car(s)
2020 Widebody 3.0 Premium / 93 FD RX7 / 90 240sx
For anyone who wants to watch an anime that's drop dead funny but at the same time, throws logic and common sense out the window, i recommend Girlfriend Girlfriend. Hands down the funniest anime i've seen yet 2021. ?? @outxlove if you make a peeker out of Saki Saki, i'll take 10 please. ??
AAFE8730-2665-48FA-B0A5-2B5FCF9103F8.png
Check the site on October 9th after 5PM thats all im gonna say hahaha

Show was funny tho really good all the way through. I hope it gets a second season

Toshi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Nitro Yellow
I have over 350 shows under my belt and one of them Dimension W was one of the motivating factors of choosing the Supra for my very first "new car purchase". The main character drives a Toyota 2000GT and I fell in love with it, honesty the Supra gives me those vibes.

Konachan.com - 204170 sample.jpg
Sponsored