The Anime Lounge

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I've been seeing a lot of people with anime related avatars... could this mean that there are Supra owners who i would classify as "my people"? Lol
Sponsored

outxlove

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.outof.love
Car(s)
2020 Widebody 3.0 Premium / 93 FD RX7 / 90 240sx
I am VERY surprised you fit an itasha on the Supra... i applaud you. ??

-also, i need to watch Re:Zero, how would you rate it?
definitely was tricky haha

re:zero isn’t my favorite despite being what I chose to wrap the car haha. I think the first season is stronger than the second but I haven’t read the manga. Still think it’s worth a watch tho!

I think there are quite a few anime fans on this forums tho

OP
OP
SD_MK

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
definitely was tricky haha

re:zero isn’t my favorite despite being what I chose to wrap the car haha. I think the first season is stronger than the second but I haven’t read the manga. Still think it’s worth a watch tho!

I think there are quite a few anime fans on this forums tho
I know, i've seen a LOT of avatars regarding anime...

Oh boy, i can't wait for this discussion to blow up hopefully, would love to see other peoples inputs and interest whether it's isekai, romcoms, sci-fi, dark fantasy, etc!!

Boblay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra, F82 M4
I consider myself to be a casual anime watcher. Had a pain peeker on my car for a bit, but took it off to get a cleaner look as I thought the sticker was a little too loud. Have seen quite a few supras around with anime stickers on them so there are has to be more of us within the community.

OP
OP
SD_MK

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I consider myself to be a casual anime watcher. Had a pain peeker on my car for a bit, but took it off to get a cleaner look as I thought the sticker was a little too loud. Have seen quite a few supras around with anime stickers on them so there are has to be more of us within the community.
I have a whole drawer worth of peekers.. i cannot bring myself to do it.... lol, the car looks so clean with no stickers at all, but respect to those that do lol.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
I like anime - not all, but some. Depends on the story really.

tombox

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition, Nocturnal Black
I have a whole drawer worth of peekers.. i cannot bring myself to do it.... lol, the car looks so clean with no stickers at all, but respect to those that do lol.
On the same boat, I bought some peekers to put on my car but now debating if I should and where I should place them.

OP
OP
SD_MK

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I like anime - not all, but some. Depends on the story really.
Oh of course, everyone has their preference, me, i'm more slice of life, action, thriller, romcom and of course, fan service! ?
I have a Waifu pillow that sits in the passenger seat so I can use the carpool lane.
Lol, that's one way to use it. ?
I have watched a couple
Yeaaah, i tend to do a lot of binging too lol. "Couple" hahaha
On the same boat, I bought some peekers to put on my car but now debating if I should and where I should place them.
It's hard! I don't want to fall in the same category as all my local honda civics or wrx's so i have to refrain somehow! It hurts too cause you see other people with their peekers and you wanna show them you have the same passion lmao

aya

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nitro Yello 3.0, Honda S2000, Toyota 86, Yamaha R3
Hello fellow cultured people. Nothing on the Supra yet, but I do still have an itasha 86! I've considered going itasha on the Supra, but I'll probably just save any future itasha wraps for the 86 which I'm a lot more comfortable tracking.

https://www.instagram.com/quint.86/

Screenshot_3.png
Sponsored