angrytoddler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red LE Supra MKV, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Ford Explorer Sport
Now that my check engine is all cleared up for the evap canister -

I ordered a few items for performance and aesthetics. I may attempt the DP myself - But if not - Anyone have a recommendation for a shop in South Jersey that would do it???

I do not want just a muffler shop or similar - In the event I have an issue - Would be good to have a tuning shop nearby that I can work with.
Sponsored

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Im in NY. honestly, if you have a jack and minimal tools, you can do your downpipe in an hour. I would just do it yourself and save some coin. If you rather not, im in Upstate NY and can have one of my partner shops do it. or you can take it to any of the BMW performance shops in NJ. just google it, i don't really have a recommendation for something so simple. If they say more than an hour to hour and a half, they are overcharging.

As for the tune. I can take care of that for you whenever you're ready if you decide to use my services. Feel free to reach out anytime.

OP
OP

angrytoddler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red LE Supra MKV, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Ford Explorer Sport
I guess I will try myself - I have watch the vids and it seems straight forward. (Notice I didnt say easy - Cause it wont be for me!!!) But I think I can get it done. First I will warm up the car so the exhaust is nice and HOTTT

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
German Motors in Wayne,NJ is very familiar with BMW’s they do very good work owner owns multiple G80’s
Sponsored