hafu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Supra
Has anyone ordered from speedindustry?
I've had an extremely rough experience ordering from this company and was wondering if this company is even legit.
If you have ordered from here how was your experience?
Sponsored

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
I have yes. It is indeed legit.. And yes their customer service is horrendous. Ordered a few items from them. I'm always willing to give a place a second or third chance, but yea after the last issue with them I'm done.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
They’re great for items in stock and can ship immediately. Other than that. ??

-RJM
This. However, I've ordered something from them and it was in stock, then AFTER I ordered it, it was backordered/not available with no eta or status. And it took about a month of numerous back and forth via email to get a refund. That was one of a few issues I've had with them, so buyers beware and just an FYI.

OP
OP
hafu

hafu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Supra
They’re great for items in stock and can ship immediately. Other than that. ??

-RJM
That's exactly the problem!
First I ordered a part that did not turn out to be in live stock. When they finally responded to my email a month after I placed the order they told me "we will have it shipped out tomorrow". After a few more weeks of not providing the tracking information they admitted to not shipping it.

They then told me they have a similar item in live stock and could get it to me the next week if I payed for the 2day shipping. I never received it and still have not even received any tracking info.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
My main complaint is that they don't list items as unavailable on their website.

I much prefer my experience with A90 shop and Extreme Powerhouse. The latter actually informed me a day later about an item not being in stock. Speed industry waited until I had to call them after two weeks+ to let me know the item I ordered wouldn't be available for another few months.

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
That’s the problem with these online stores. It’s who can sell at the lowest price at the expense of good customer service! I honestly dislike ordering from any online store without a phone number to call when support is needed. Sick and tired of BS emails back and forth.

OneTimeAccount

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulance Gray
Avoid them. I ordered a product but cancelled it 20 minutes later because I found a different part, but they still charged me and it took about a month to get a refund, and I only got a refund because I had to open a dispute with PayPal to get my money back.

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Damn the hate is strong for vendors lately... Ive never had any issue with anything from Speed Industry or getting a response back within 48 hours after contacting them...

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
For future purchases, if anyone's interested, our pricing may not be the lowest out there, but our customer service is the best (or so we'd like to think so). Quick replies, we'll tell you inventory status before purchasing or ETA, and no BS.

-Josh

OP
OP
hafu

hafu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Supra
For future purchases, if anyone's interested, our pricing may not be the lowest out there, but our customer service is the best (or so we'd like to think so). Quick replies, we'll tell you inventory status before purchasing or ETA, and no BS.

-Josh
Will for sure check you guys out.
Thank you.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Our website is horrendous, but feel free to contact us via text, email, or PM. lol

-Josh

hooligan317

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Camaro ZL1 1LE
I've ordered from Speed Industry three times in the last month or so since picking up my A91. No issues. I did confirm the items were in stock before I ordered though, purely because I'm so used to everything I want for this platform being backordered.

I've also ordered from Josh at Meraki and had no issues there either.

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
Speed Industry has always given me excellent customer service. I've spent thousands with them and have often been early recipient of stuff others can't get. They also ship extremely fast. I've waited for items but they get it, it ships. Always gotta shout these guys out because they've been nothing but awesome, quick to return emails and just over all easy to deal with. Just my experience

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
Yup I've got a spoiler on back order with them that keeps being delayed. About to just cancel. ?
Sponsored