Toyota Supra Spied with Production Bumper, Side Vents and Wheels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PREDATOR786

First Name
Ismail
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
EX: 1994 Toyota Corolla AE92 Twincam 16V Turbo (Jade Green). EX: 2006 VW Jetta MKV 2.0 FSi Sportline (Black). EX: 2018 Toyota C-HR 1.2T Plus CVT (Nebula Blue). Current: 2020 Toyota GR Supra (Prominence Red)
2019-Toyota-Supra-MKV-spy-vents-wheels.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

mkivalex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 MKIV Supra TT 6SPD
Looks like lots of the cladding dropped. I can see "side step" style skirts. The cockpit bubble looks oddly shaped in the rear from this angle

jm6k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cars
Based on Toyota's idea of a sporty wheel on their current models, I had my doubts that they would design something decent for the Supra. That looks great though.

Fake vents or not, and with horrendous fender gap, this thing is looking good.

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CAn someone get the guy who did a render off the mule images do another one with this as the basic?

Gecko

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 4Runner Limited 4x4, '05 LS 430
Funny to me how Toyota/Lexus is always one of the most secretive, shadowy OEMs with how they try to hide their upcoming models, but with this car having a uniquely German gestation, there are literally no secrets. I wonder if this is driving Toyota's top brass mad lately.

HKz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
well I'll be damned, they actually added the vent slits on the doors...not sure how i feel about it, sorta looks cheesy with how thin it is and considering it is most likely fake but I guess we'll see how it looks in person. however, im pretty happy about the vent/lines around the headlight even if those are fake, definitely staying true to the FT1 there.

..also just noticed the camo cut out on the headlights is different on this one, looks like the FT1/recent renders...

Supraman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
^^ maybe it'll be bigger once all the cladding and camo is off. It looks like the cladding off the passanger shoulder is off as well.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.