Toyota Supra Spied with Production Bumper, Side Vents and Wheels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
If my eyes don't deceive me, those look like Michelin Pilot Super Sports. Which is odd considering they have been replaced by the PS4S. One of the German mules was also wearing Pilot Super Sports. Wonder what the OE tire will end up being. I believe the M2 come with Continentals?
Sponsored

Novice_Mentality

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Subaru WRX STI, 1997 Toyota 4Runner Limited, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale
there are a few more things that are going to surprise folks, but that pic gives away a decent amount lol

I honestly believe that magazine render is a strategic leak designed to pump up Geneva.

man, I can't wait to see people's reactions to the rear.
I can't wait!!! The rear was my absolute favorite part of this vehicle, so I'm stoked for Geneva. As a recent college graduate I know I won't be able to afford this bad boy, but 2-3 years once depreciating happens, I might be in the market for a used "Supra".

MORSK

First Name
TheSupra
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota supra
I have a doubt about this, that the gap is too much.
Screenshot_2018-02-17-05-53-42.jpg

2jztks

First Name
derek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 supra
Motortrend is reporting that only the GTE race version is showing at Geneva. Road version will be shown at the New York Auto Show later in the month..

2jztks

First Name
derek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 supra
Starting to feel like Toyota is sitting back getting a big kick out of stringing us along just a little while longer. Wonder what the next excuse could be the car got lost in shipping.. haha

dsds

First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
n/a
Hoping the back doesn't look like the rendering. Too chunky, too squared off imo. Easy enough to sawzall the fake diffuser off the bottom:crazy:.. and have a body shop do some work for a track custom, more akin to the HKS TRB03 ( obviously not as extreme ). The fun is in customizing so an ugly rear welcomes a cleaner lean aftermarket version.
hks_premium_day_18_dino_dalle_carbonare_94-1200x800.jpg

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Hoping the back doesn't look like the rendering. Too chunky, too squared off imo. Easy enough to sawzall the fake diffuser off the bottom:crazy:.. and have a body shop do some work for a track custom, more akin to the HKS TRB03 ( obviously not as extreme ). The fun is in customizing so an ugly rear welcomes a cleaner lean aftermarket version.
hks_premium_day_18_dino_dalle_carbonare_94-1200x800.jpg
I had something similar to that idea on my BRZ for a while. Don't mind the cannon btw, that was a midpipe placed there as a joke lol.

hdZoAQH.jpg

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
your choice of wheels pleases me
Thank you, thank you. :p

It's funny, I actually bought them during the port strike a few years back (2015?). They took months to get here, but as soon as I saw them I loved them. Gun Blue is a wonderful color!

When this Supra comes out, I will own wheels in 4 different bolt patterns... 5x114 for the MKIV, 5x100 for the BRZ, 5x120 for the MKV, and 4x101.6 for my Mk1 Mini... :doh:

dawsonj87

First Name
Dawson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 Honda Civic
I think there have been a few test mules spied, because I've seen less extreme examples of these headlights. I'm assuming this shows a difference in trim level, but I could be wrong; this is a good example. BTW just headed on over to this forum from the CivicX forum since I saw renders leaked the other day, so hello all!

toyota-supra-spy-photos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.