SPL rear traction arms

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Those of you who have them installed, have you seen a significant improvement? How does the car feel after? What else have you done to suspension? Just trying to get an idea of effectiveness
Sponsored

VeeBeeA90

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
880whp 2020 Supra, 820whp Evo 9, Astra VXR
Regarding the rear suspension areas. I had rsr best i, spl toe lock out kick. And ran that for around 4 months before adding in the traction arms. Noticeably less wheel hop when cornering on uneven surfaces
Did you match them to the oem length or made adjustments ?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra

Driver608

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0, 2004 Boxster S
I got the SPL full kit for my Supra, great stuff, especially if you want to track the car.
Well worth the investment IMO, the stock suspension and factory tires won't last a day if you're pushing the car.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I got the SPL full kit for my Supra, great stuff, especially if you want to track the car.
Well worth the investment IMO, the stock suspension and factory tires won't last a day if you're pushing the car.
I think the stock suspension will last. But prefer feeling more connected on the SPL bits. Tires are an absolute must!

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Do you do any special pricing for members? What’s your number on the whole SPL package for the A90?
Yes please contact me via text!

-Josh

VeeBeeA90

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
will SPL sway bar end links make any difference on its own while using oem sway bars, on a lowered car ?
Some say when loweing the car the links should be changed to short end links to remove the load/tension from the sway bars.

I am lowered on eibach euro springs, but car is more fast street and occasional drag.

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
will SPL sway bar end links make any difference on its own while using oem sway bars, on a lowered car ?
Some say when loweing the car the links should be changed to short end links to remove the load/tension from the sway bars.

I am lowered on eibach euro springs, but car is more fast street and occasional drag.
Yes, if the car is lowered you should be using adjustable end-links to eliminate the pre-load on the sway bar created by the altered suspension geometry.

VeeBeeA90

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes, if the car is lowered you should be using adjustable end-links to eliminate the pre-load on the sway bar created by the altered suspension geometry.
Great thanks , order sway bar end links and traction bar, should have them next week and will fit 👍

rwense

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Nitro Yellow A90 Supra, 10 Honda Fit Sport 5spd
Sorry to bring back an old thread but any thoughts on rear traction links vs rear toe links? I'm not sure if I should do both or if just one or the other would net a noticeable benefit.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sorry to bring back an old thread but any thoughts on rear traction links vs rear toe links? I'm not sure if I should do both or if just one or the other would net a noticeable benefit.
Is it possible that you buy one at a time and try it? One of my regrets was buying the entire SPL part catalog and doing most if it all at once. Much harder to diagnose and describe what you feel is different. In my case at least

(shorter answer to your question, I dunno 😂)
Sponsored