Still waiting for Supra since Feb 2021

Bob nowak

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mark v lexus
I ordered my Supra in February with ""Promise"" of delivery in May,.. since then has been put back month by month,.. was told 2 weeks ago 100% delivery in September then this morning they now telling me week 3 or 4 in October,.. the Toyota Customer care here in Indonesia really sucks and never ever contacts me,.. they don't care as they have have a 10,000 dollar DP from me which I lose 50% of ,.. if I cancel,.. the cost of the car on the road here is 152,000 Dollars,.. Toyota's most expensive car for sale here in Indonesia,.. and only basic model is available... I am so frustrated,..

today I asked them for the VIN and the name of the ship so as I can track it to see if they not giving me BS,.. but no reply so far....
Sponsored

Jamassi

First Name
Edreus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 refraction blue Supra 2003 Mitsubishi Evo
Damn that really sucks. Hope you get it soon! Will your car be 2022 model year at least?

OP
OP

Bob nowak

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mark v lexus
Damn that really sucks. Hope you get it soon! Will your car be 2022 model year at least?
Honestly ,.. I don't know,.. as cannot get any reply from Toyota here,.. the ironic thing is that Toyota build and sell more cars in Indonesia than anywhere else in the world

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
Did you order from a local dealer? Make sure you document all correspondence between you and them. I donā€™t know the laws in Indonesia, but if they donā€™t deliver the car, and donā€™t refund you 100%, they are operating in bad faith. You may have to pursue legal action.

OP
OP

Bob nowak

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mark v lexus
Did you order from a local dealer? Make sure you document all correspondence between you and them. I donā€™t know the laws in Indonesia, but if they donā€™t deliver the car, and donā€™t refund you 100%, they are operating in bad faith. You may have to pursue legal action.
Yes,..I did everything thru whatts app and have saved it all,.. plus I have letters from the Toyota dealer giving delivery date,.. but the courts as so corrupt here it will be difficult to get any justice here

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
Yes,..I did everything thru whatts app and have saved it all,.. plus I have letters from the Toyota dealer giving delivery date,.. but the courts as so corrupt here it will be difficult to get any justice here
Did you try reaching out to Toyota Corporate in your area? They should have a customer service number.

PeteBaja

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Pro, Toyota MR2 Mk3, Audi A2
I'm in the same boat, I placed my order in the first week in January this year and the delivery date has moved from mid May to mid July and mid August, then mid November but after getting in touch with my dealer to say others had ordered after me and got their cars delivered it has been brought forward to mid October (but I'm not holding my breath!).
https://www.supramkv.com/threads/ukā€¦-ordering-to-delivery.9406/

OP
OP

Bob nowak

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mark v lexus
Finally got news today,.. My Supra is Leaving Bremerhaven on 19th Sept and due to arrive in Singapore on 15th October,.. from there feeder ship to Jakarta so probably end of October delivery to me,.. then 1100 km drive to Bali,.. anyone know where I can check the VIN number they have given me??... cheers