Mimosa's Juicy Street Build

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Farmers has track day insurance? I need to take a look.

So is the aftermarket coverage stated value or something else?
Apparently State Farm does as well, which I was unaware of. Reached out to my agent about it.
Sponsored

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
Vantage would be awesome!!

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I have a 2018 FTR and can confirm it’s awesome. But if you have a choice you gotta go with a vantage.
I had a 2015 for a few years. It was RWD only. It was an amazing car. I want a 2020 because of the AWD capabilities and it's the final year before the god awful facelift.

I drove the new Vantage when they first came out and I'd have to say it is the superior of the two. Even with the old Mercedes tech, that interior was just amazing.

Both of them have poor aftermarket support though. I'd say the Vantage more actual performance mods available to it that the Jaguar.

We'll see. I think I won't make a decision until March or April. I really want to see if a GRMN trim is available for the Supra with upgraded performance.

Right now I'm trying to convince my wife to let me buy a kei style dump truck for yard work, but she is not on board with it.

zgucci

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' AT Absolute Zero
Right now I'm trying to convince my wife to let me buy a kei style dump truck for yard work, but she is not on board with it.
I convinced my Mom to get one. She wanted one with a dump, but ended up just getting a regular truck. We got it tagged too so she can take it ~3 miles down the road to the hardware store and nursery for plants and stuff. She loves it because she can access the stuff in the bed if the truck from any side with all the fold down gates, and it’s a manageable height where as all the full sized trucks she has to climb all the way into the bed to get much use out of it. Been a fun little trucklit, that’s what she calls it lol.

1667916653848.jpeg

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Settlement amount was given to me today and I can say I am more than pleased. The insurance company has been a pleasure to work with so far. I have to wait for a director to sign off on the amount because of it surpassing a certain threshold. Should be done by next week hopefully.

Now time to wait and see what Toyota has in store for the 2024 model year.

Hopefully not another cosmetic and/or gimped edition.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Settlement amount was given to me today and I can say I am more than pleased. The insurance company has been a pleasure to work with so far. I have to wait for a director to sign off on the amount because of it surpassing a certain threshold. Should be done by next week hopefully.

Now time to wait and see what Toyota has in store for the 2024 model year.

Hopefully not another cosmetic and/or gimped edition.
What was the insurance company again?

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
FTR vs Vantage is a tough call..!

I'll be selling my pre-June ECU 2021 w/ ~6000 miles if you want to copy & paste.

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Was looking at few 911 GT3 Touring today.... All over them marked up $100K+. Wait lists for everything. 2 Porsche dealerships said that there is no point in even getting on a list for anything if you're not a long time customer. Wait lists for most cars are almost 2 years out. Even then most people will not get a car.

Last gen Vipers are almost as stupid. Even base model ones are commanding a premium. Also looked AMG GT C, and those are unobtanium.

Please Toyota... Have a proper send off for the 2024/25 Supra. Please don't let it be some other A91 Edition bullshit trim.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Have you considered a C7 Z06? You can get a heavily equipped low millage Z06/Z07 for around 80-85k (a little more money if you want a manual) and just upgrading the blower to a magnuson 2650, injectors, pulley, kong throttle body and tune you will have an 850 plus WHP car on pump gas. I loved my C7 Z06 and plan on getting another in a year or so personally. It’s a better platform than the Supra with a much higher ceiling IMO

kyle9

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra - Gridlife StreetMod #29, '23 B48 Supra
Was looking at few 911 GT3 Touring today.... All over them marked up $100K+. Wait lists for everything. 2 Porsche dealerships said that there is no point in even getting on a list for anything if you're not a long time customer. Wait lists for most cars are almost 2 years out. Even then most people will not get a car.

Last gen Vipers are almost as stupid. Even base model ones are commanding a premium. Also looked AMG GT C, and those are unobtanium.

Please Toyota... Have a proper send off for the 2024/25 Supra. Please don't let it be some other A91 Edition bullshit trim.
virtually everything Porsche makes is wonderful… but good god Aston Martins are all absolute dogshit. don’t buy an Aston, please.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Just gotta be patient and let the Fed keep pressing the brakes on this economy. Still much too much froth in the market. Hopefully the situation improves if and when we tip into a recession.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Any replacement plans as of yet? The market is starting to soften up with pricing and dealer markups!!!

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
I don’t know if you’ve considered but if anything you can salvage off the car from insurance company for REALLY cheap and rip off whatever you want to keep. May be worth it if you’re looking at a 2024 (targa 🤞). Looks like it took quite the hit but the wing is the 1st thing that comes to mind. You can sell off seats etc it may be worth the part out then scrap. Just a thought. Glad you’re ok. (See you already sniped the ECU)
Sponsored