• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Studio RSR Cage

aydoh91

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Hey all. Just posting this up to see if anyone is looking to buy a Studio RSR cage. I DO NOT have the cage on hand, as it's being made as of (8/14/21). I was told it would be another 4 weeks until it is finished. I purchase this cage back at the end of April. The cage I ordered is in Red and the material is Chromoly (however, I think they can change the color of the cage since it's still being fabricated). I am looking for someone who is willing to take over the rest of what is owed and pay me $1500. I have already made a deposit of $2000 for the cage. So what is left is $792.62 (if paying with CC) but if paying through Zelle to Studio RSR, minus the CC fee they charge which is $98.02. I will attach the invoice. If you leave near Studio RSR you'll get a free install. As this was offered to me in the invoice. However, if you want it shipped it's going to be another $285. If someone is interested, I can get a hold of someone at studio RSR (most likely Dillon) to have him switch my information on the invoice to yours.

RSRCageinvoice 1.JPG

RSRCageinvoice 2.JPG

RSRCageinvoice 3.JPG
Sponsored

Mk5Frank

First Name
franklin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 type r, 2021 supra
So what is the total lol

it be alot easier instead of reading through your paragraph.

just say total to me = $xxx

total to RSR = $792

grand total = $xxxx

OP
OP
aydoh91

aydoh91

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Total is $2292 + Shipping and CC fees (if necessary) for those that can't be bothered to read.
Thanks for clearing it up! Haha :beer:

OP
OP
aydoh91

aydoh91

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Bump bump it up!

OP
OP
aydoh91

aydoh91

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Price drop. $1400 to me, $792 to RSR. Grand total $2192.

OP
OP
aydoh91

aydoh91

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
How far are they from Jackson, Wyoming? :hmm:
Some distance haha. I think this is their address if you want to Google map it. 12570 Industry St, Garden Grove, CA 92841

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra Premium
Some distance haha. I think this is their address if you want to Google map it. 12570 Industry St, Garden Grove, CA 92841
dam, too far for me unfortunately, if finances were different and I wasn't about to move across the country I would have purchased it. glws

OP
OP
aydoh91

aydoh91

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
PRICE DROP! $1200 to me and $792 to StudioRSR! It’s about to go into powder coating. For anyone that is interested still the cage will probably (most likely) be red. Was told it’s going to be about another week or two.

ADracing

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
stupid question...I'm 6ft3 and limited for space. Does this reduce the space you have to lean/slide the seat back?
Thanks!
Sponsored