2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
Sadly, my car is most likely going to still be at the body shop on the 10th - just dropped it off yesterday. Took forever to get an appointment as insurance stuff moved pretty slow and the shop was booked out a ways.

On the bright side, other person's insurance accepted 100% liability - this is why you always take good pics of both cars and pretty much everything possible after an accident. I don't have a dashcam yet but that also would have been good evidence if I had.

OP
OP
Loco38SUP

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sadly, my car is most likely going to still be at the body shop on the 10th - just dropped it off yesterday. Took forever to get an appointment as insurance stuff moved pretty slow and the shop was booked out a ways.

On the bright side, other person's insurance accepted 100% liability - this is why you always take good pics of both cars and pretty much everything possible after an accident. I don't have a dashcam yet but that also would have been good evidence if I had.
No worries, we’ll have another one so you can join. I’m glad to hear your car is getting fixed. Which body ship did you go with?

-RJM

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
No worries, we’ll have another one so you can join. I’m glad to hear your car is getting fixed. Which body ship did you go with?

-RJM
Bel-Kirk Body Shop in Kirkland - they seem to have a good reputation and are on the partner list for AllState which speeds up the whole process significantly. Hopefully their work is good, but honestly I was sick of dealing with this and wanted it wrapped up ASAP. Crossing my fingers that I don't end up regretting being impatient.

Last edited:

Rad_AMG

First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium (SOLD), 20 4Runner TRD Pro
Great meeting you @Loco38SUP and @romanLegion9574 ! Thank you RJM for organizing and picking a great route. Had a blast, and talk about perfect driving weather! We randomly met up with Jess driving his mint 94 NSX towards the end of the cruise. Beautiful rides, beautiful weather, can't ask for much more than that.
Three GR Supras_03_Inked.jpg

Three GR Supras_01_Inked.jpg

RJM_Supra_Jess_NSX_Inked.jpg

Three GR Supras_plus_NSX.jpg

OP
OP
Loco38SUP

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It was really fun! We turned so many heads cruising around together. ?

Great to meet @romanLegion9574 and @Rad_AMG in person. Those white Supras look really good up close.

Also that Audi S5 didn’t have a chance trying to keep up with us. ?

…more pics to follow.

-RJM

Rad_AMG

First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium (SOLD), 20 4Runner TRD Pro
It was really fun! We turned so many heads cruising around together. ?

Great to meet @romanLegion9574 and @Rad_AMG in person. Those white Supras look really good up close.

Also that Audi S5 didn’t have a chance trying to keep up with us. ?

…more pics to follow.

-RJM
We definitely turned some heads driving through downtown Kirkland and Redmond :cool:

What was that Audi driver thinking lol :wave:?

Had an impromptu drag race with a White M2 Competition (*correction* - it was not a CS) on the way home. It was neck-and-neck until 60, then we had to let off because of traffic.

Last edited:

WSUPRA

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition
Couldn’t make it yesterday because I had a wedding to attend :( Hope it was fun and I’ll do my best to make it next time around!

fiscally_stupid

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TG Supra
Guess I should start reading the forums more. Looks like I missed a cruise.
Sponsored