Supra 2.0 JB4

Cmelo

First Name
Celso
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 Supra 2.0
Hey everyone, I’m running a catless downpipe and E30 mix on a jb4.

after the install it felt like the power delivery isn’t very smooth and the gear changes are much slower.

I’ve tested Map 3 +6PSI and Map 5 22psi absolute target. Map 5 feels fastest but I think it can be optimized.

any seatings you all recommend and think could improve this issue?

I can email anyone the logs if interested. Thanks!!
Sponsored

Donjazz

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra B48
Who did your E30 Map? Also, do you have a fuel analyzer kit or are you calculating your mix by hand etc? If so that may be the issue.

Kashbringer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0
Your best bet is to hit up @Jesse DaBears @ 1fastsupra.com for a custom map. He's a super cool dude and will get ya tuned correctly. Till then running the absolute target map on the jb4 seems to be the best bet for our 2.0s. Our little turbo likes to spike boost hard on downshift so the additive maps can make that worse.

OP
OP
Cmelo

Cmelo

First Name
Celso
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 Supra 2.0
It’s the base JB4 Map 5, for the mix it’s about E25 ish. However, the car hasn’t changed to when I ran 93oct. Been the same on both fuels

OP
OP
Cmelo

Cmelo

First Name
Celso
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 Supra 2.0
Yep noticed that as well! The spike makes the boost pressure not very linear, I’m most likely doing the custom tune. Do you have one? How do you like it?

barasoap

First Name
Niel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT
Another vouch for Jesse on JB4. OTS Maps for JB4 really aren't that great and everything is much smoother after working with him.

Had Intake, Downpipe and Exhaust. Jesse was kind enough to do before and after tunes while I was modding my 2.0.
Sponsored