Supra facelift discussion thread

antonio88x

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium (mine), 2018 CX-5 GT (wife's)
Exterior: Probably updated headlights, tail lights and bumpers. Similar to the changes they did to the BRZ/FRS updates.

Interior: Hopefully some color updates. Maybe an updated gage cluster. And probably some updated parts from BMW (steering wheel and shifter).
Sponsored

Jabba

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Hyundai Veloster N
I agree they'll probably make a factory fix to wind buffeting and hopefully will add android auto. Maybe one new color? I don't forsee them revising the body, headlights or tail lights. Maybe they'll add the A91 stripe as an option lol

antonio88x

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium (mine), 2018 CX-5 GT (wife's)
idk about yall, but still waiting for hopefully an update for a remote start... :dunno:
I don't think it'll ever happen. Some german law preventing a car from running before someone gets in it I think.

wolf_kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 GR Supra, 1996 NA Miata, 2014 Camry SE
I don't think it'll ever happen. Some german law preventing a car from running before someone gets in it I think.
dang thats unfortunate.. but doesnt some BMW or Mercedes have a remote start feature? i know i read somewhere that someone was trying to figure out a program to enable it, but never got an update. :what:

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
dang thats unfortunate.. but doesnt some BMW or Mercedes have a remote start feature? i know i read somewhere that someone was trying to figure out a program to enable it, but never got an update. :what:
I feel like remote start is a dealer-installed option for some Japanese cars. Our next door neighbors’ Hyundai SUV has it.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I feel like remote start is a dealer-installed option for some Japanese cars. Our next door neighbors’ Hyundai SUV has it.
Even the German SUV's don't have remote start, not even as an option. That's one primary reason of why we went with American for my wife's SUV, being in Michigan...
On 86, I installed remote start by myself with the help of forums and TIS. Required many wiring routing, wire splicing, soldering, relay configs, immobilizer tricking, antenna placement, etc... Not sure if I'd put the Supra thru that. With no info being online for Supra, I wouldn't trust any run of the mill tech to play the figuring out game with it...
Been a while, is wiring diagrams available in TIS for Supra?

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
I agree they'll probably make a factory fix to wind buffeting and hopefully will add android auto. Maybe one new color? I don't forsee them revising the body, headlights or tail lights. Maybe they'll add the A91 stripe as an option lol
In recent history facelift for past Z4, 86, RC, SC, Celica etc to some extent all had reworked bumpers and lights.

trakday

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
1969 Camaro Z/28 Trans Am race car, 2011 E92 M3 GTS, 1997 E36 M3 race car, 2020 GR SUPRA, 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 Trail Boss
Supra doesnt need a facelift....needs a redesign of the rear subframe and suspension components...car sucks at the limit at the track. FACT

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
Supra doesnt need a facelift....needs a redesign of the rear subframe and suspension components...car sucks at the limit at the track. FACT
What's going on? Is it the bump steer issue?
Sponsored