Supra garage door opener

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Anybody on here get the garage door opener on the rear view mirror to pair with their garage door? I honestly can’t figure out how to do it and I can’t find it in the manual. I had my 370Z Nismo paired and loved the convenience of it but I can’t figure it out on the Supra to save my life lol.
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I'm away from my computer now so can't paste a screenshot, but it is in the manual and I've successfully done it. I think it was in the media or navigation manual though. Took me 2 seconds to pair.

KingTai

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I don't have the manual on me right now but you can Youtube it just search "how to pair BMW garage door opener" you had to hold the two side buttons and led will turn orange then select what button to pair.

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
Just go on youtube and search "homelink programming". there are many videos on it.

OP
OP
Prodrift

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Thanks everybody! I ended up finding it in the owners manual after all. Took only a couple minutes to do. On the manual it says that a steady green light means its paired and a flashing green light means it’s not. Oddly enough on my Supra it flashes green every time as if it’s not paired but it works every time lol oh well at least it works!

mashby

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I had a lot of trouble with this issue. I ended up having to buy a new remote for my garage door because I couldnt get it to program from the opener in the garage. I had no remotes at the time since I relied on the one installed on my other car rearview mirror previously. Once I had a remote to sit in the car with to program, it was easy.

Definitely not intuitive but easy.

RRF985

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 BMW M550i, 2020 Supra Premium, 2015 991.1
Thanks everybody! I ended up finding it in the owners manual after all. Took only a couple minutes to do. On the manual it says that a steady green light means its paired and a flashing green light means it’s not. Oddly enough on my Supra it flashes green every time as if it’s not paired but it works every time lol oh well at least it works!
That part about the flashing got me as well. I kept thinking it wasn’t done right so I kept doing it over and over. Finally I said screw it and just tried it and it worked. Kind of a pain to program but I’m glad I got it eventually.

Supriast

First Name
Rainer
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GR Supra 3,0 L Premium 2019
Vehicle Showcase
This is unfair. The German version does NOT have!

upload_2019-11-27_23-58-0.png

Hillstart

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 GT86, 2019 Supra A90edition, 2020 GR Yaris CP
Don’t think it’s available on UK launch model either, just a raised piece of clear plastic beneath the mirror where the buttons may have been:dunno:

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
Don’t think it’s available on UK launch model either, just a raised piece of clear plastic beneath the mirror where the buttons may have been:dunno:
There on the side of it not the bottom

hanswurst24

First Name
Hendrik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GR Supra 3.0
It is not on the roof console. You don’t have three buttons on the bottom of your rear view mirror?
Yep, EUR variants (currently) are not equiped with the S319A option, therefore don't have the "integrated universal remote control" (Homelink). One thing I'm jealous of the US Supras...
Sponsored