• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Supra Launch Edition for Sale

Cmanley99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 gt500, supra
I've got a Black Launch edition that is available. It has not been driven by anyone except for the pre delivery inspection. We will sell this car for 75k. I am one of the managers of the Toyota store selling this car. We are located in East Texas. If you are interested, please pm me.

20190904_121351.jpg

20190904_121341.jpg
Sponsored

GR2020

First Name
Rafal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2002 Porsche 911 turbo
I don't agree this forum is for anyone.
75k is great price.

angrytoddler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red LE Supra MKV, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Ford Explorer Sport
Anyone notice this LE has one red door trim and one black door trim? The Supra reviewed by Doug Demuro had the same thing on the interior - weird.

scoates

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 GT86, 2020 Supra A90 Edition, 2021 GR Yaris
Anyone notice this LE has one red door trim and one black door trim? The Supra reviewed by Doug Demuro had the same thing on the interior - weird.
That's how they come, 100% intentional. It is supposedly to focus the driver zone and it links back to the FT-1 "slingshot" interior design.

angrytoddler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red LE Supra MKV, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Ford Explorer Sport
That's how they come, 100% intentional. It is supposedly to focus the driver zone and it links back to the FT-1 "slingshot" interior design.
So I originally wanted a White LE - Ended up with a Red LE which has the Black interior. I am so glad I ended up with the black interior... as the 2 different colors would drive the OCD part of my brain crazy. How interesting that they decided to do that.

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV LE (Nocturnal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Part of me wonders if it has anything to do with the GR black/red two-tone coloring as well.

5053686467272934912_1.png

OP
OP

Cmanley99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 gt500, supra
It may...I noticed that myself. I do believe it is a focus on the driver.
Sponsored