Not open for further replies.

StudioRSR

First Name
StudioRSR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Tungsten Silver Supra
Our StudioRSR OEM EXHAUST MOD for the MK5 Supra is an old trick in the book that we tried on our Project MK5 Supra. It's not a resonator delete. The Supra OEM exhaust mod we did is a good balance for increased sound with the right amount of depth and ALL of the turbo noises!

Checkout the quick comparison video we did alongside with a Tomei single-exit Expreme Ti exhaust and an FI valvetronic that we just installed:

If you're interested in the StudioRSR OEM Exhaust mod for your Supra, please email or call us:
email: [email protected]
call: 1-844-991-5582
Sponsored

Chief131

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
So......... what did they do.........???? Clearly not a resonator delete otherwise the popping would be unbearable.

Travelingsoldier

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 2.5RS, 2003 WRX, 2005 STI, 2012 WRX, 2017 Hobie Tandem Island
Is this a diy with a manual we are paying for?

Supra_Cop

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I’ll be keeping an eye on this thread.

OP
OP
StudioRSR

StudioRSR

First Name
StudioRSR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Is this a diy with a manual we are paying for?
No, we have modified exhausts to ship/install and exchange for your stock exhaust for $550 as an introductory price for the first 10x orders. Normal price after that will be $750. We provide you with a return label to send your unmodified rear section back to us as a core exchange. We're preparing an informational sheet and will be posting a separate formal thread soon with more details/info.

I’ll be keeping an eye on this thread.
Thanks!

OP
OP
StudioRSR

StudioRSR

First Name
StudioRSR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Is this the OEM Exhaust Mod from the E90 M3's where you make the perforated pipes in the muffler solid? Basically bypassing the muffler.
The internals of our stock rear sections are very different than the E9x M3's that we used to do. We had to come up with some new tricks on the inside to make it work and not sound like a complete fart can.

We'd love to hear feedback on the sound from everyone! Have been playing with a few different ways and this is the one that we prefer.

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Wow, that Tomei is insane but prolly too much for me to live with daily.

From this video, I’d say you’ve struck a nice balance between cost and maximizing the sound quality.

The stock catback sounds pretty good, just needs a little more volume and ability to express the glory of the B58.

A lot of catbacks I’ve considered give a fuller engine note but muffle the pops and crackles a bit more than I’d like (I love how sharp they can be stock/with a catted DP).

I assume all the cars in the video have aftermarket DP? Saw the Tomei flame, so assuming catless on that one.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
While most aftermarket catbacks produce a deeper, bassier almost v8-like sound, I prefer an amplified 6-cylinder sound true to the engine's character - higher pitched and more exotic but without sounding too raspy. Think Jaguar F-Type V6S.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
wow that Tomei Sounds insane, I adore my AWE touring resonated with catless, it is loud but still bearable for a daily driver, but If I only drove this car on weekends, def do a big ol single exit!

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
The internals of our stock rear sections are very different than the E9x M3's that we used to do. We had to come up with some new tricks on the inside to make it work and not sound like a complete fart can.

We'd love to hear feedback on the sound from everyone! Have been playing with a few different ways and this is the one that we prefer.
Are you guys interested in buying that part of the stock exhaust from me? I have one for sale.

OP
OP
StudioRSR

StudioRSR

First Name
StudioRSR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Are you guys interested in buying that part of the stock exhaust from me? I have one for sale.
We have a good number of stock exhausts. Thank you though! In case we do end up needing it, we'll definitely reach out.

sub'd for interest.

questions.. is this multi-piece? how would i ship mine to you? will a shipping company pick it up? is there tail pipe option? what would be final cost for someone in east coast like Ny/NJ? do you need core charge?

thx.
Thanks! It's 1 piece. We're going to make a quick vid this week to illustrate. It's very easy. We'd ship you the modified stock exhaust with a return label, and you will be able to use that same box to ship us back your original exhaust using the provided return label. We will send you a PM to get more accurate shipping info for you.

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
I'm in LA and you guys aren't too far.

Will you offer an install option for locals? I'm assuming this would be a win/win since there would be no shipping of a 15 foot package ?

gdi2290

First Name
PatrickJS
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Im local sign me up if u can do the install
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.