Featured Supra Tokyo Auto Salon 2020 - My trip to Japan

Discussion in 'Showroom - Pics/Videos and Build Journals' started by R0ME0, Jan 22, 2020.

1. R0ME0

R0ME0 Active Member

First Name:
    Mario
    Car(s):
    '20 Supra Premium 3.0 (DSB)
    Liked:
    I recently took a trip to Japan for Tokyo Auto Salon 2020 to check off a big item off of my bucket list as this has been an automotive show I've been wanting to go checkout the last few years. I decided to pull the trigger last minute as this is the year of the A90 with many of the top Japanese Tuning shops introducing their support for this new platform. Checkout my vlog that I made while on the trip where I got to see many of the big reveals firsthand as well as discover some hidden gems that was not covered much on social media. Please take a moment to like/comment and consider subscribing as I grow my channel with much more A90 Supra content and giveaways as well on the way! More Adventures on the Way! ~Mario
    #MySupraAdventures

digicidal and YungMercureal like this.
  2. a90moe

a90moe Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Moe
    Car(s):
    MKV Supra
    Liked:
    Thanks for sharing

Looks like an amazing experience

HKS wide body is nuts :confused1:

R0ME0 likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    R0ME0

R0ME0 Active Member

First Name:
    Mario
    Car(s):
    Liked:
    #3 Jan 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    Thanks! A show very worth the the travel experience for both the culture and seeing the cars you only once read about online in the flesh. Lastly the show is open to the public unlike SEMA. Thanks for the support Moe :D

4. digicidal

digicidal Well-Known Member

Car(s):
    2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
    Liked:
    Not that it's a new thought (especially around these parts) but it's absolutely amazing how much aftermarket support the platform has even before it's 1 year anniversary of release... although my wallet is already begging for mercy. Great video! :thumbsup:

Artemis, R0ME0 and Axix23 like this.
  5. OP
    OP
    R0ME0

R0ME0 Active Member

First Name:
    Mario
    Car(s):
    Liked:
    Totally agreed! Appreciate the watch and kind words on the video. If you liked it please like and comment on YouTube as it would greatly help the new channel to grow. Additionally if you enjoyed the content also consider subscribing as we will be giving away an a90 part in the next vlog with more a90 specific content! :D