First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Refraction Blue
Hey guys, I have a fairly successful backpacking YouTube channel, but decided since getting the Supra that I wanted to create a new channel dedicated to this car. It's so damn fun to drive!

Here is a link to my first video on the new channel. If you guys enjoy it, let me know and if you wouldn't mind, hit that subscribe button!
2021 A91 Edition Supra - Mods so far

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Spiguyver

Spiguyver

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Refraction Blue
Hey guys, I have a fairly successful backpacking YouTube channel, but decided since getting the Supra that I wanted to create a new channel dedicated to this car. It's so damn fun to drive!

Here is a link to my first video on the new channel. If you guys enjoy it, let me know and if you wouldn't mind, hit that subscribe button!

Thanks!
The video is still processing, currently only available in standard definition, will be avail in 4K as soon as it completes.

Hexel

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra

Thanks!
Which rex speed carbon spoiler did you purchase? Looks awesome