SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra Premium
Good day all!

I personally really enjoy the sound of the OEM exhaust and really just want to change the exhaust tip look. I wanting something like the HKS exhaust tips or something similar but haven't found them online. Does anyone one know if any reputable brand like HKS, Blitz, etc.. will offer to sell just the tips? and would they fit if they do?

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
SupraGR21

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra Premium
The stock ā€œtipsā€ are just slip-on covers over the exhaust pipe. To go larger you can cut the exhaust pipe shorter and have any tip welded on. itā€™s a 3ā€ pipe
Thanks! I guess I was referring to if any big name exhaust company that we all like makes tips by themselves. I really didn't want to put some ebay stuff on. I would think if for instance I had a boost logic exhaust and the tip gets crushed would the company sell you one to replace damaged one? or are you out of luck?

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
Well I guess I covered the fitment aspect of your question. Not sure any if those big companies are in the business of just selling tips.

a recent post showed a crushed tip from an AFE exhaust and they wouldnā€™t sell just the tip to him

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Autotecknic sells matte black ones from IND that slip on just like OEM. I think they're the same size and dimensions too. But for $295, I'd rather just powder coat the OEM ones.

https://autotecknic.com/collections...cts/ind-a90-supra-exhaust-tip-set-matte-black

Summit Racing and Jegs have quite a few to choose from. However, they'll stick out quite a bit unless you cut the OEM pipe. I'm not sure how much room or clamping area you'd have once the end pipes are cut though.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Autotecknic sells matte black ones from IND that slip on just like OEM. I think they're the same size and dimensions too. But for $295, I'd rather just powder coat the OEM ones.

https://autotecknic.com/collections...cts/ind-a90-supra-exhaust-tip-set-matte-black

Summit Racing and Jegs have quite a few to choose from. However, they'll stick out quite a bit unless you cut the OEM pipe. I'm not sure how much room or clamping area you'd have once the end pipes are cut though.
Yes, a local exhaust shop should be able to tell OP what he needs measurement-wise and then he can get it from Summit or JEGS. I'm fairly certain HKS, etc. do not sell tips only but no need to pay $300 for exhaust tips:confused1:

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Iā€™m with @BA9092 on this one. I plan on pulling mine and getting them coated satin black. I canā€™t justify ~$2K for aftermarket exhaust that weighs about the same and only adds a few WHP, so thatā€™s why this route has been chosen.

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
AWE has 5ā€ tips and may sell them separately.
AWE does not sell them separately as a few have already asked

I have a set of black hot ceramic coated stock tips that I may do a trade + cash for the plain stock tips if anyone is interested.

I went the stock route first but after I heard the AWE, I was no longer happy

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Whatā€™s their deal with not selling just the tips? They can just manufacture a new one and sell it for a profit, even mark it up extra. I was thinking about asking them for it because like others have said the horsepower per dollar value really isnā€™t there for catbacks, downpipe is a better use of money unless you just have cash to burn.

And if you did originally buy the catback from AWE or HKS and some idiot rear ends you and now you need new tips, too bad you have to re-buy the whole thing? Huh? Lol

Matthewstorm

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium w/Carbon Fiber.
The 76mm is 3 inches so should be a perfect fit? These are nice. I'm rethinking a 2k exhaust.

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Good: Stock exhaust on USDM sounds very good.

Better: Add a catted DP and it sounds even better.

Best: Replace that stock exhaust with its weird crimps and massive backbox with an aftermarket catback and never look back. The B58 sounds too glorious not to share with the world.
Sponsored