Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
MERAKI.jpg

SWIFT Lowering Springs AVAILABLE NOW!

What's up guys! Take a look at these springs, if you're interested, hit me up. We're so excited that they're finally available! See details and pricing below!

Swift-made Lowering Springs keep the quality ride you get from the showroom, and adds improved handling and lower ride height for driving enthusiasts and style minded drivers who demand only the best. Swift did not develop the springs by simply dropping the ride height. Unlike other manufacturers whose sole focus was style, Swift approached the creation of these lowering springs with 3 goals.

1. Maintain or improve a smooth, comfortable ride.
2. Increase handling by reducing body roll and squat in search of overall suspension balance.
3. Lower the vehicle within tolerance of each vehicle's usable stroke.

The lowering springs drop the
front 1.2" and the rear 1.2" as well.

SWIFT Springs: $321.75

You can buy through this link as well: https://merakiautoworks.com/products/swift-spec-r-sport-springs-toyota-supra-a90-2020?_pos=1&_sid=d13741af7&_ss=r

PM me or text (213) 394 - 2886 for stock status and BEST pricing!

1.jpg

Eager to hear from you soon!
Sponsored

Last edited:

je8

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra
Anyone running these yet? Seems like a nice drop but nothing crazy to not compromise a wider tire/wheel setup. I am considering these or HKS Hipermax Touring Adjustable springs.

je8

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra
Looks good!

OP
OP
Meraki Autoworks

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
OP
OP
Meraki Autoworks

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Check out our customers' cars.

This is Adam's Supra putting these newly-released Swift springs to work!
1.jpeg

This one is our customer Mark's car. You'll notice he's not exactly swinging around at the track, but the car looks fantastic and is 100% capable of doing whatever Mark needs it to do performance-wise.
2.jpg

Contact us to get yours! More pictures available upon request.

-Adam

OP
OP
Meraki Autoworks

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
how does it ride?
Stiffer without a doubt improving in-corner handling, but not too stiff where it doesn't make sense for daily-driving. I'm telling you, everyone who has ordered one loves 'em. Please feel free to contact me with further questions if you have them.

-Adam

xcon

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Red Launch Edition Supra, 04 Honda S2000
I agree with Adam. The drop looks perfect on the car. Lot of car guys in Charlotte love my set up. Swift springs and 12.5mm front and 17.5mm rear spacers with the stock wheels. Stiffer than stock, but handling is great. I spent time with a swift rep discussing these springs before I purchased, so I knew what I was getting. Track ready if you want to go there. I would not change a thing! Hope this helps.

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
I agree with Adam. The drop looks perfect on the car. Lot of car guys in Charlotte love my set up. Swift springs and 12.5mm front and 17.5mm rear spacers with the stock wheels. Stiffer than stock, but handling is great. I spent time with a swift rep discussing these springs before I purchased, so I knew what I was getting. Track ready if you want to go there. I would not change a thing! Hope this helps.
I noticed these don't come with sleeves which seem to be needed for other brands of springs? So no klunks or noises?

xcon

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Red Launch Edition Supra, 04 Honda S2000
You have to make sure everything is align properly or you will hear noise (klunks) on very slight road imperfections. Don't follow the install videos out there with the short cut. Pull the full strut down with the top plate to ensure proper alignment. When you hit really hard bumps with these springs you will get a slight noise (entire car jolts and makes noises as well), but this could be correct with sleeves I believe. In my opinion the noise is from the spring separation over hard bumps, but the sleeves would take care of that. Right now for me it is not a big deal, may install sleeves later. I would not change my car at all. I am pretty picky with noise too. If you would like to discuss in more detail send me a private message with your number and I will give you a call if you like. I understand your concerns as I did when I made my purchase.