The New Supra Badge Logo

How do you feel about the A90's Supra logo?

• Total voters

SupraStew85

First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1985 Supra (1jz vvti swap incoming) 2004 V8 4Runner
I think you guys should be thanking your lucky stars that Toyota was willing to keep a logo so close to the same style and flavour of a car thats been out of production for 20 years. I might be a glass half full kinda guy but really.... it could be so much worse. If it were a total 180 redesign I feel like the same people would be saying "its too far away from the style of the previous gen" "respect your elders its swaying too far from its roots blah blah blahhhh.
(Besides personally I have always hated the design of the "p" in the mk4 supra logo) kinda looks like Michel J Fox wrote that letter.
Sponsored

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
94 Supra, 15 Viper, 16 Z06, 18 Shelby GT350, 15 IS350 F sport, 13 Vrod
Vehicle Showcase
Just like the MKV.. the logo looks less defined. It’s not bad.. but just a lack luster immitation of the past.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Every Supra had it’s own version of the badging....the MKV shouldn’t have been an exception. The idea that they are riding out the MKIV hype on a car that will be 1/3 of what the MKIV was is an embarrassment.

Cut the crap....it’s an ugly logo. Looks like lettering on a 3yr olds toy!!! All this “glass half full” and “I’m fine with it” BS is just what Toyota wants....for people to be content with whatever crap they throw at you.

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
Every Supra had it’s own version of the badging....the MKV shouldn’t have been an exception. The idea that they are riding out the MKIV hype on a car that will be 1/3 of what the MKIV was is an embarrassment.

Cut the crap....it’s an ugly logo. Looks like lettering on a 3yr olds toy!!! All this “glass half full” and “I’m fine with it” BS is just what Toyota wants....for people to be content with whatever crap they throw at you.
It’s a damn logo stop making it a huge deal, cause it’s not.