The New Supra Badge Logo

How do you feel about the A90's Supra logo?

• Total voters

Jeff Lange

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AE86, GSE21
I think it's alright. Never thought the logo on the A80 was super special or nice either, but it looked good on the car. So did the A70 to be honest. Both were very appropriate.

I think this logo will work well on the car.

Jeff

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Random question... What do you do for work?
Your a smart guy/girl (just like 2JZ-No-Sh*t), im sure you can figure out what I do for work.

Btw, I love how the ā€œexpertsā€ on this forum who wait for a perfect time to attack ā€œspecificā€ posts when the majority feels the same way. Bunch of fake ass enthusiasts who wonā€™t even look twice at this car when it comes out.

Last edited:

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Performance, you literally hate on everything about this car. You have these crazy unrealistic expectations of what you want it to be, and its something that it will never be....get over it.
Are you currently in a financial position to buy the MKV Supra? Exactly, keep quite and let the real buyers express their concerns about the car.

twntrbo03'

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 Supra Turbo Quicksilver ---1993 Supra Turbo Anthracite --- 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4
Your a smart guy/girl (just like 2JZ-No-Sh*t), im sure you can figure out what I do for work.

I'm not trying to be an ass and I havent attacked you in any way. I was just genuinely curious. I didnt know if you are in the auto industry. Trying to pinpoint your hatred for this car lol

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not trying to be an ass and I havent attacked you in any way. I was just genuinely curious. I didnt know if you are in the auto industry. Trying to pinpoint your hatred for this car lol
I donā€™t hate the new Supra....and I apologize if I sounded rude.

I am just aggravated at all the latest news....nothing seems exciting or cool. Iā€™ve been in a position to buy a high-end sports car for the past two years....I have only held back from purchasing one because of the mystery behind the MKV Supra. To me, itā€™s just not heading in a promising direction thats all.

If you really are curious, I am a Software Engineer...primarily developing DNP, MOD Bus, and CAN Bus type systems for large scale automation. Do I work for an automaker....no. Can I make your check engine light go away without cats....you betchya!

Last edited:

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
how do you know his financial situation? maybe you have telepathic cyberspace powers! can you teach? :rolleyes:
Letā€™s just say, itā€™s pretty obvious...

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
94 Supra, 15 Viper, 16 Z06, 18 Shelby GT350, 15 IS350 F sport, 13 Vrod
Vehicle Showcase
I donā€™t hate the new Supra....and I apologize if I sounded rude.

I am just aggravated at all the latest news....nothing seems exciting or cool. Iā€™ve been in a position to buy a high-end sports car for the past two years....I have only held back from purchasing one because of the mystery behind the MKV Supra. To me, itā€™s just not heading in a promising direction thats all.

If you really are curious, I am a Software Engineer...primarily developing DNP, ModBus, and CAN type systems for large scale automation. Do I work for an automaker....no. Can I make your check engine light go away without cats....you betchya!
Dude.. just go buy whatā€™s out there already. Donā€™t wait for this car. I didnā€™t and know few others that already got something else...

SPMS

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rc-F, 350z-TT, G2 Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Dude.. just go buy whatā€™s out there already. Donā€™t wait for this car. I didnā€™t and know few others that already got something else...
Or hold out another year or two, or however it long it takes, and get the LCF, when they release it. :innocent:

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
94 Supra, 15 Viper, 16 Z06, 18 Shelby GT350, 15 IS350 F sport, 13 Vrod
Vehicle Showcase
Or hold out another year or two, or however it long it takes, and get the LCF, when they release it. :innocent:
Or wait for the MKVI Supra .. there I said it.. MKVI Supra, who is excited about that?
Sponsored