The New Supra Badge Logo

How do you feel about the A90's Supra logo?

• Total voters

Verdi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Just think, now to go with your watch, you could have all kinds of apparel with supra on it

Jeff Lange

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AE86, GSE21
Worth noting regarding the emblems is that Toyota dropped the "Toyota" and "Lexus" nameplates on North American vehicles about 7-10 years ago, and so ours will only have the "T" emblem and the "Supra" nameplate while it appears EU-spec cars will have the "Toyota" nameplate.

Jeff

SS900

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Supra twin turbo
^Does anyone else think the placement looks a little odd?
Yes, it’s ugly. We get Toyota, it’s a Toyota and it’s a Supra and it has your logo just in case we forget what it is. It’s like they want to make sure no one ever will confuse it with a BMW.

86rebel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW
What is it with you people picking over anything and everything... if you don't like the badges and you get the car, remove them.

The other day I went on a little mountain road in my 86 with a proto following... was able to speak with the drivers later... car is looking very good, MT version doesn't seem to be totally out of the question (no one would spill the beans but they don't say no either...) price-wise it won't be much more expensive than its rivals... power level around 350-380 but real figures may be higher...

It's a shame I live 15 mins from the track and there is no way for me to attend the event. Can't wait for tomorrows embargo-lift... anyone and everyone I've talked who has driven the car is soooooooo pleased with it, urging people to consider it.

Spilner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
What is it with you people picking over anything and everything... if you don't like the badges and you get the car, remove them.

The other day I went on a little mountain road in my 86 with a proto following... was able to speak with the drivers later... car is looking very good, MT version doesn't seem to be totally out of the question (no one would spill the beans but they don't say no either...) price-wise it won't be much more expensive than its rivals... power level around 350-380 but real figures may be higher...

It's a shame I live 15 mins from the track and there is no way for me to attend the event. Can't wait for tomorrows embargo-lift... anyone and everyone I've talked who has driven the car is soooooooo pleased with it, urging people to consider it.
This is fantastic news!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
I never noticed the "TOYOTA" logo above the Supra logo....has anyone seen this previously?:

Logo1.png
Sponsored