OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
I've been transmitted too lmfao. That is A10 status.

That just means it's past the original order stage of A00. It isn't in production yet, but they are planning to get it onto the production lines soon.

It isn't a definite thing.

But if it progresses to A20 (next stage), that is when Toyota then give dealerships an ETA for arrival to the dealership. That's when it's down to business. I reckon in 1 month, ask for another update. It probably means you are scheduled for the April production (which I just got for mine last week).

Fingers crossed now - seems we are both in A10... COMMEEEE OONNN FACCTOORRYYY!!!
Thanks for that. It sure is taking forever.. but we're heading in the right direction! Just gotta stop looking at those M2 videos.. it's growing on me.
Sponsored

wilorichie

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra and Z
Just gotta stop looking at those M2 videos.. it's growing on me.
Actual fucking lol - I've been doing the same. I even asked my wife if she wanted to go down to BWM for a look. I see a really nice solid grey one on the yard, everday I drive home... been there for about a month now.

Must resist man... must resist...

The guys reckon if my car (you would be in the same batch) actually progresses to A20 (they can go back to A00) it will be an end of June or early July delivery.

We will find out in under a month I hope! As soon as I see an update on mine, I'll let you know (guessing we will be the same-ish).

GRSoup

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
That sounds like a steal! What state? According to the website, I'm expecting to pay around $110,675 here in Victoria. GTS with Alcantara seats.

Yep $110k in Vic hahaha, however I got mine for $98k via novated lease. $101k drive away is a great price. NSW has always been notorious for cheaper car prices.

Snakes70

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1999 EVO3 WRX
Do you mean the new M2 Wilo?
Are they in Oz already?
I'm not a fan tbh but I thought they were still months away.
Dont particularly like the look and I definitely dont like the extra weight they're carrying compared to the old M2 and the Supra's.

Snakes70

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1999 EVO3 WRX
Ahhh ok gotcha, I will like that one then :)
Wonder what it's going for compared to my GT.

Snakes70

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1999 EVO3 WRX
Oh wow same, want 1!!
Guessing it is double sided tape like the toyota sticker above it?
Might have to get that happening. Looks like that came from Japan LMFAO?

OP
OP
BMWAF

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Oh wow same, want 1!!
Guessing it is double sided tape like the toyota sticker above it?
Might have to get that happening. Looks like that came from Japan LMFAO?
A forum member from the US sent it through. There's a couple of threads on this if you run a search. Just beware that with the Aussie dollar and shipping, these work out to be stupid expensive.

And if you are thinking of a cheaper option, here's a comparison with a $25AUD Aliexpress special below.

IMG_0954 Large.jpeg

In fairness, it's not terrible.. but it's decidedly orange and not that great either. 💁‍♂️

DVK

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 GT86 GTS, 2012 GT86 GT 2023 GR Supra GTS
Hi Sunraiser, here's a before and after shot.
They refused to take it off too, might damage the paint they said lol....if I can do it anyone can, they just didn't want to.

DSC_0616 (2).JPG

DSC_0618 (2).JPG
If my car ever arrives I'm keen to do this but I'm a bit reluctant because of the matte paint.