This is the new Toyota Supra (EU Spec)! Revealed in email from Toyota Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

t93

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT86
Don't know if these pictures are already widely known but i found them in a email from Toyota Germany when signing up for a waiting List for the Supra.

In the email Toyota Germany wrote "Thank you for joining the Toyota GR Supra waiting List".

Official-Toyota-Supra-Reveal.jpg
Official-Toyota-Supra-Reveal-1.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

PREDATOR786

First Name
Ismail
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
EX: 1994 Toyota Corolla AE92 Twincam 16V Turbo (Jade Green). EX: 2006 VW Jetta MKV 2.0 FSi Sportline (Black). EX: 2018 Toyota C-HR 1.2T Plus CVT (Nebula Blue). Current: 2020 Toyota GR Supra (Prominence Red)
I doubt Toyota would include pictures of the final production car in an email when it's so close to the official reveal.

Closer inspection of the images show some finer details are missing/different when you compare them to the leaked images of the front and rear.

The background is also quite simular to that of the GR concept images which was used as a background for earlier renders.

It seems as though the recent details of rear diffuser etc has been photoshopped onto earlier renders.

Just my 2 cents but I'm a bit sceptical.

I'd love to be proven wrong though...

OP
OP

t93

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT86

PREDATOR786

First Name
Ismail
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
EX: 1994 Toyota Corolla AE92 Twincam 16V Turbo (Jade Green). EX: 2006 VW Jetta MKV 2.0 FSi Sportline (Black). EX: 2018 Toyota C-HR 1.2T Plus CVT (Nebula Blue). Current: 2020 Toyota GR Supra (Prominence Red)
So I guess Toyota thought "what the heck - front and rear have been leaked already, let's just go ahead and reveal the whole thing ". :)

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Looks like I can see 'Toyota' lettering emblem right above the Supra emblem... Which has been shown to not be on the yellow leaked Supra rear end. So I'm thinking this might be a fake?..
The yellow car is US spec, it was taken in CA. The red car is a EU spec, from Toyota Germany.

LO7

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Toyota Supra TT blk/blk, 1993 Mazda RX-7 R1 blk/blk
Well, I did just sign up on the Toyota site, and did get those images- so I guess it's real! Nice. Yeah, I guess they were poking from under some of the camo wrapped cars in EU now that I think about it.. (Looks better w/out it US-spec, imo)

Status
Not open for further replies.