Thoughts/Feedback on VividRacing and Titan catback exhausts?

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Hey guys, I've been keeping my eye out for for a dual exit valved titanium catback setup that still uses the valves.
  • I want the dual exit since I prefer the symmetry of it
  • Valves are a must. A lot of nearby cities are ticketing loud exhausts, so I don't want to attract even more attention when I go through there.
  • Titanium --> more weight reduction
  • Prefer larger diameter and tips for looks if posible
I also don't want to break the bank, so l'm ruling Boostlogic, Akrapovic, and other kits that cost as much as a BBK.

That brings me down to VividRacing, Titan, and the upcoming RK dual exit. I've found very limited information about the first two and would like some more insight.

TL;DR --> Any thoughts and feedback on either the VividRacing or Titan catback exhausts? Fitment, drone, ease of installation, how much of an impact do the valves make? And I'd really appreciate photos.
Sponsored

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Search around, but several users on here posted about multiple valve problems on the vivid, and then the replacements also having problems.

Curious if anyone's purchased a vivid new recently and can confirm/deny any updated design improvements

Silleck

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
I have a titan that im selling for $1400. It just has one damaged tip thats not really noticeable. It sounded good just went with a tomei since i didnt need the valve

OP
OP
romanLegion9574

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Search around, but several users on here posted about multiple valve problems on the vivid, and then the replacements also having problems.

Curious if anyone's purchased a vivid new recently and can confirm/deny any updated design improvements
Yeah, I saw those on the Vivid Racing Exhaust thread, and was also wondering if anyone else has bought one since.

OP
OP
romanLegion9574

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have a titan that im selling for $1400. It just has one damaged tip thats not really noticeable. It sounded good just went with a tomei since i didnt need the valve
Any issues with exhaust rattle?

OP
OP
romanLegion9574

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It did at first but that was because I had the valve set up wrong, talked with titan and they sent me a picture of how it was supposed to sit and after that it worked fine.
Got some photos from behind the car? I haven't seen any photos from the rear, just from above or underneath.

Silleck

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium

Attachments