Thoughts on aFe Power

ThorSellsCars

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic 1.5T
So as with all my cars when im looking into buying a new car, I like to build a list of mods that can be put on a vehicle, as it only stays stock for about... 1-4weeks depending on shipping (lol).

Ive used aFe Power in the past on my ecoboost F-150 and on a 2019 Civic and when helping friends mod their cars. They have great customer service and ive never had problems with their parts in the past so i trust it. However the new supra is going to be my first entry into the 600WHP territory and I only want to have to buy the part once.

So Im asking my fellow modders and tuners to please provide me with some feed back and let me know what yall think of aFe and their new exhuast and downpipe for the 2020 GR Supra.
Sponsored

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
So as with all my cars when im looking into buying a new car, I like to build a list of mods that can be put on a vehicle, as it only stays stock for about... 1-4weeks depending on shipping (lol).

Ive used aFe Power in the past on my ecoboost F-150 and on a 2019 Civic and when helping friends mod their cars. They have great customer service and ive never had problems with their parts in the past so i trust it. However the new supra is going to be my first entry into the 600WHP territory and I only want to have to buy the part once.

So Im asking my fellow modders and tuners to please provide me with some feed back and let me know what yall think of aFe and their new exhuast and downpipe for the 2020 GR Supra.
I personally think the exhaust is fine as it is, a downpipe would be very beneficial to making power. aFe seems to have good quality, I have never heard of any issues with them. However, I know you didn't mention it, but intakes don't seem to do anything to the power this car produces.

Down167

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I have the AFE catted downpipe and it has been great. 1k miles with it and the Titan Motorsports pro tune and no issues whatsoever. Planning on going with their exhaust as well in the near future.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
AFE make some good stuff. But If you're in the Market for a Downpipe, i truly recommend holding off on a Downpipe until mine. Hoping to release publicly Just after the new year. The remainder of the exhaust on these cars are sufficient for 600-700whp. So unless you want a sound change, i would just save the coin and bypass exhaust replacement for 600whp.

Down167

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Well I have the AFE catted downpipe already but I am always open to checking out new ones if they are superior. When will yours be released?

Last edited:

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Before I buy the AFE exhaust, what would you recommend over the AFE?
Downpipe, Active Autowerke
Tune, Bootmod3
Exhaust, REMUS

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Well I have the AFE catted downpipe already but I am always open to checking out new ones if they are superior. When will yours be released?
hoping to be public in a week

fiscally_stupid

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TG Supra
Wait for someone to come out with a cast down pipe. Everything else will crack a few years down the road.