Titan 7 TS-5 - Affordable Forged Wheels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutoTalent

First Name
Golan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
R8 Gen 1 6mt
TITAN 7 T-S5 is a fully forged wheel designed completely with performance in mind. Pressurized with 10,000 TONS of industry leading pressure to give you a wheel that is incredibly strong while giving you all of the performance attributes you need in a track focused wheel. Upon close inspection you will notice strength adding ridges which have been strategically placed to give the wheel rigidity while keeping weight to a minimum. The split 5 spoke design was chosen for its motorsports heritage and track worthy structure. Each wheel from Titan 7 features traction improving bead seat knurling, beefed up inner rim flange for durability and strength, and logo machined accents. The T-S5 is designed for each application to clear all popular after market big brake kits while achieving maximum concavity. All wheels are durability tested according to JWL standards to ensure safety while you perform. Authentic performance from Titan 7. Forged for All.

WB1_2000x.jpg
TS1_311dd71d-3307-48eb-8405-83c0c6997f45_2000x.jpg
TB_2000x.jpg

19 inch - 19x9.5 +35 (20lbs) + 19x11 +40 (21.5lbs) - Available in bronze + satin titanium

20 inch - 20x9.5 +37 + 20x11 +43 - Available in satin titanium + wicked black

We produce each wheel vehicle specific. We make sure the fitment is the best possible while clearing all popular big brake calipers. (Please check your brake supplier to confirm fitment)

All Titan 7 Forged wheels are sold with a lifetime structural warranty so you can be confident that you are using a high performance wheel with factory backing.

All wheels are durability tested according to DOT / SAE and JWL / VIA standards to ensure safety while you perform. Authentic performance from Titan 7. Forged for All.

Available in Satin Titanium and Machine Black.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AutoTalent

AutoTalent

First Name
Golan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
R8 Gen 1 6mt
"Reasonable" is definitely relative. LOL.
LOL, I don't think there are many companies that sell a mono block wheel of this quality for under $3k. Maybe BC Forged but that is it.

Trojan1992

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RS3, GT3, TRD Pro 4Runner and 2020 V60 Polestar T8
It is a good deal for forged wheels. I investigated them as they are local to me. The design is ok, but not a fan of the finish, I asked if I could pay more for a different finish but they said no, they could send out but I didn't want to go that route.

I wanted the HRE FF11 but they are at least 60 days out they are guessing. They really didn't plan this very well considering the holidays.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.