Titan Protune

Graybush

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
Anyone have info on compatibility with the 21 model and the protune? I have it hooked up and I get no errors, seems quicker, but would love to know if it actually is...and what the gains are. I would assume similar to the 93 oct tune with the jb4. I am running on map 3...not sure if that is what I should be doing, but I found one post saying that was the most power you could run on 93. However, I read another saying the higher the number the higher the power. Would love some info from someone well versed with this piggyback if possible.
Sponsored

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
I'm also interested...

Since so many others are having issues with the jb+ on 21s I'm wondering this may be a better option..

Steve

OP
OP

Graybush

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
Talked to Kyle at Titan, they dont really know what these make on the dyno, but I was told up to map 5 should see gains on a 21/stock car...6/7 for downpiped cars.

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
Talked to Kyle at Titan, they dont really know what these make on the dyno, but I was told up to map 5 should see gains on a 21/stock car...6/7 for downpiped cars.
Should see gains?..
Not really an answer to get people to spend their money...haha

Steve

OP
OP

Graybush

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
Yeah they haven't had one on the dyno, but what I took from it, I can use map 5 on a stock 93 oct car. I may try to get on a dyno.

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
Iā€™m ready to pull the trigger on a piggyback, but the relative advantages and disadvantages escape me (JB4 vs Titan Protune). Is there a good comparison or discussion here between the two.

Iā€™ll say I searched and found a little bit of narrative that touched on some difference but wasnā€™t really an on-target comparison.
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk