To remove the GR badge, Or to not remove the GR badge.

Love or Hate for the GR badge

• Total voters

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
GR badge on the back is one thing I like and hate about the car at the same time. Want to support Gazoo Racing so we keep getting GR cars. but Hate the Asymmetry. Curious on other thoughts. Lets take a poll about it.
Sponsored

RRF985

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 BMW M550i, 2020 Supra Premium, 2015 991.1
I've kept it for now. I contemplated taking it off the first year I had the car but never got around to it. I wish there was a better place for it as it definitely looks like an afterthought.

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
Every car I've ever bought and owned, has had all of the badges and script removed. Only the manufacturer logo is allowed to stay. The Supra script especially was a massive pain in the ass when trying to wash the car, and they were off the car before the end of the first month of ownership because of the hassle.

Hell, I took off the small hybrid badges that were on the rear doors on my old Lexus ES hybrid, and I debadged an old E46 M3 as much as logically possible, only left the fender vents.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Took mine off. I plan on drilling a hole in it and use it as a keychain.

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
The rear has better symmetry with GR removed, just Toyota and Supra in the middle. Also was never a fan of the GR logo, looks very basic and generic to me

Knoxengineering

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT | Cu Later Gray
I for one, like it. Looks better along side the red Supra script on the A91-mt.

GR badge on the back is one thing I like and hate about the car at the same time. Want to support Gazoo Racing so we keep getting GR cars. but Hate the Asymmetry. Curious on other thoughts. Lets take a poll about it.
I'm with you on supporting Gazoo Racing where and when I can. After all, they had a big part in giving this car a soul.

RedBadge.jpg