Toyota A90 Supra Display Models

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I want a model Supra. They only have FT-1 concept or the A80 Supra on ebay and elsewhere.
Do they sell their samples? :)
Sponsored

Toyopet

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I want a model Supra. They only have FT-1 concept or the A80 Supra on ebay and elsewhere.
Do they sell their samples? :)
Me too! The Toyota museum sells lots of models however it's Japan only. These ones though I believe are dealer only items at this stage.

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV LE (Nocturnal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
For those of you who are interested, I haven't seen any models that are available for purchase yet other than the Tomika one. Below is a rundown of the upcoming models and who's announced that they're going to be producing them (along with sources in parenthesis in case you want to take a look).

Tamiya, Inc.
On May 17th, Tamiya announced that it is creating a 1/10 RC Supra (source), which was featured at the "Supra is back to Japan Fes" in Odaiba that was held from May 17~19th (source). Tamiya only had 4 prototypes (all of which were brought to the event) in existence at the time, and I haven't seen any updates on the timing / pricing of the release of this car, but they did mention that they're eventually going to sell them. The car doesn't appear on their website yet, either, (source). It looks like there will be events (mainly for kids lol) where you can go and build one, like the "Toyota RC School" that's going to be held on August 24th at the Toyota Museum in Aichi Prefecture (source); it's around $180 a person to attend, but it looks like that includes the cost of the RC kit, batteries, etc.
1418252.jpg

TK.company,Ltd.
Ignition Model has announced that it is going to be creating a 1/18 model of the GR Supra (source). The pricing is supposedly going to be around $250. I don't see it on their website yet but I assume that it will show up once they start selling it (source).
GR_Supra_modelcar_15-20190527105633-800x600.jpg

Make Up Co., Ltd.
Make Up announced that it is producing 1/43 models of the GR Supra. Although the GR Supra is prominently featured on the front of their website (source), I don't actually see an option to buy it, although I haven't spent a lot of time looking. They have a store in Aoyama in case anyone lives nearby and wants to check it out. Estimates are that this will cost around $300.
GR_Supra_modelcar_8-20190527105630-800x533.jpg

TOMY Company, Ltd.
Tomika released a 1/60 version of the GR Supra (source), which probably isn't what anyone's looking for but just in case, it's available on Amazon (source).
4904810799221_cef1df6f85a54e569ecaafcd9568ed51.jpg

Last edited:

Toyopet

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Finally came through! This is the official Toyota product, 1/30 Scale.
The color seems to be identical to the actual paint from what I can see matching to actual paint swatch samples. You can see the sparkles of the metallic paint up close.
I've watermarked it (mods please delete if inappropriate) to hopefully deter people selling poor knock offs using genuine models pictures.

front.jpg

exterior1.jpg

rear.jpg

interior.jpg

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
Finally came through! This is the official Toyota product, 1/30 Scale.
The color seems to be identical to the actual paint from what I can see matching to actual paint swatch samples. You can see the sparkles of the metallic paint up close.
I've watermarked it (mods please delete if inappropriate) to hopefully deter people selling poor knock offs using genuine models pictures.

front.jpg

exterior1.jpg

rear.jpg

interior.jpg
You going to open the toy vents?:hmm:

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I've got mine last week. Need to buy all the colors to put it together. I stupidly only bought exterior color.
There is a larger model, but they're charging $200+

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Red LE, C8 Corvette Z51 Torch Red, M3C
Yep itā€™s right hand. Couldnā€™t find a left hand drive

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I usually don't drive 1:18 diecasts so right hand is fine.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
That is some serious collection you got.. Very nice!
Sponsored